it's Thursday already which means that you can link up with Lin, Em and me for another Random Thursday.
This weekend we celebrate American Father's Day. I don't know about the other countries but German Father's Day was in May. I have no idea why they celebrate it on different days...Mother's Day is always the same. Here are my favorite things about the dads I met in my life....
- they always have an answer. Mostly good ones.
- they can teach you how to change the tires of your car.
- they know everything about soccer.
- they are always there for you.
- they know how much you love books and that is why you always get books as a gift.
- they have all the tools if you need to fix something.
- they always have some advice, no matter if you want to hear it or not.
- they go on your nerves sometimes but you know that you can count on them.
What's your favorite thing about dads? Please share.