time for some random Ten On Tuesday! I am linking up with fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault!
1. I love spending time in Irish pubs. I am not really into fancy, clean, stylish bars. Pubs are so much better. They usually have good music and good beer. Plus it is pretty dark in there.
2. A perfect song for an evening in a pub is "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. Always makes me feel like I am in a pub.
3. I also like to sing that song while I drive. Very loud. The lyrics are pretty awesome.
4. These are some of my favorite lyrics.
" Tender is the ghost.
The ghost I love the most."
How brilliant is that? Thank you Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon.
5. I love to eat my almond spread with a spoon. Directly out of the jar. Without bread. So yummy.
6. I started to watch The Walking Dead last night but fell asleep because I was so tired. I have to watch it again today. I am so excited to see what happens. I woke up and saw Carol doing something weird. So I really have to find out as soon as possible.
7. I am planning on making pancakes soon. I got some egg replacement last week and I want to see how that works. I usually just don't use eggs at all when I make pancakes but I want to give that stuff a try and see how it tastes.
8. I need that soap. Thank you, Lush!
9. Perfect wake-up song from the 70's. Loved it as a kid. Guten Morgen, Sonnenschein. Good morning, sunshine.
10. There will be new books by Yrsa Sigurdadottir and Arnaldur Indridason next month. A very Icelandic month. I am excited.
Plus: My husband rocks!
Okay my lovelies! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I need to go and eat some more almond spread now!