Hallo meine Lieben,
time to link up with my favorite lovely Lin from Linny's Vault! Thank you Lin for being so awesome!
1. To all the Germans: Happy Tag der Deutschen Einheit (Day of German Unity) tomorrow! I hope you will all have a wonderful holiday!
2. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? I know that Eric Dane wanted to leave the show but this was really weird. Wasn't he fine at the end of the season 8 finale? I mean, he did not get hurt that badly. But then he is in a coma at the first episode of season 9 and they have to let him die because he has a living will that says that they have to shut down the machines after three days? Weird.
3. Eric Dane sues Billy Corgan? Just be nice and talk to each other. That's what friendly neighbors do.
4. I am cold. But that's nothing new.
5. I discovered a great card game. It is called "Phase Ten". Playing cards is awesome but I am definitely the worst Poker player ever because you can always see if I have good or bad cards.
6. My husband rocks.
7. Maybe they should choose a real German to play a German in How I Met Your Mother. A person with a German accent who actually knows some German words. To make it sound believable. Just a suggestion, Klaus.
8. I found a book about cats called "A day with Tiger" at the flea market. I had to buy it because my cat's name is Tiger and he looks like the cat on the cover. Pretty awesome.
9. I have so many shows I want to catch up with! I guess I need to watch TV for 24 hours straight.
10. You are the best (blog-) friends ever! Thank you! Dankeschön!
Have a lovely Tuesday!