Hallo meine Lieben,
I am linking up with fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault to share some random things with you.
Warning. Contains a Walking Dead spoiler.
1. I always say "Breaking Bad" when I want to talk about "Walking Dead". I don't know why. But now David calls that show Walking Bad.
2. So glad that Merle is back! I love his awesome knife hand. Very impressive.
3. I think that The Governor is pure evil. David thinks that he just wants to protect his community. What do you think?
4. I want to try some vegan fish. Any experiences with that? Recommendations? I have read about vegan scampi but I never liked scampi so I guess I skip that. But you can get vegan fish filet or vegan tuna. I honestly don't remember how fish or meat tastes like. And that's good.
5. Vanilla and chili is a pretty awesome combination for a sauce.
6. The next show I want to check out is "Bored to death". Jason Schwartzman as a struggling writer pretends to be a private detective. Sounds like my kind of show.
7. Someday I will build my own book shelf. I already have a pretty cool design in mind.
8. I want to smell like cotton candy after I showered. I don't eat it but it smells really cool. Thanks Lush!
9. America definitely needs some new power lines.
10. Thank you again for reading, my friends. I can't thank you enough! You guys are awesome! And thanks to David for always supporting me and being there for me! Love you!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!