Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random Thursday & Happy World Vegan Day!

Hallo meine Lieben,

first of all I want to say

HAPPY WORLD VEGAN DAY

to all of you! wooohoo! 


                                                                                          source

And you should all buy this soap and help to fight against fur farming in Germany! You can also sign this petition. Thank you!

It is not just World vegan Day it is also Thursday which means it is time for some more Random Thursday with these lovely ladies:





This week's topic is...


....which is really difficult because I have more than just 5 favorite blogs.

So yeah, here are some blogs that you should really check out because these girls are awesome, funny, smart and wonderful friends. 
( I am sorry in advance if I forget any blogs I love...there will be a second part!)

                                                   miki's 



                                                   




you're meaghan me crazy

Celeste at  The Punching Teacup

Amanda at Overseas Adventures

Chelsea at Brown Eyed Girl

Lissa at Don't rain on Mondays

Chrissy at Chrissy's Corner

Cindy, Steph and Hayley at Meet. Make. Laugh.



Vanisha at Vanisha's life in Australia


Miss Sugar Shack


button

Photobucket

Megan at MeganStarr.com


New Life In Spain

Liebe in meinem Kühlschrank

Kate at Strawberries, Cherries and an Angel's Kiss in Spring.

Bunnies and Pearls
Kari at Life On Madison


Okay okay....these are more than 5 blogs, I know. I cheated.  But I am still not finished yet and I guess there might be a second part. But I really wanted to show you the fabulous blogs I read and spread some blogger love. Thanks to all the lovely bloggers for entertaining me so much!
What blogs do you read? Thanks for being so awesome!

29 comments:

  1. Thank you friend! So happy you included me in this list. And happy Vegan Day! I had no idea it was today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Vegan Day to you too! You rock, friend!

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks Katrin! Sweet of you to include us! Especially when we have been so bad with posting lately.... we will get better soon! ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. So viele tolle Blogs. Und sogar meinen hast du dabei. Dankeschön <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy World Vegan day! I had no idea we had that! What are you doing to celebrate? I'll be on four different flights on way to see P! Thanks so much for including me in this list Katrin! I already read a couple of those other blogs but have bookmarked to get to the others, I love a good blog recommendation! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanisha! I had some great food. :)
      Wow 4 flights! That is crazy! Hope it wasn't too stressful!
      Thanks for being such a good friend!

      Delete
  5. Happy World Vegan Day!!!

    Thank you for including me on this list! I will be sure to check out some of the others too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me :D And I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to 5 either!
    I'll tell you Happy Vegan Day! But I'm sorry to say my day has been anything but vegan. One of these days I may just force Jarrod to try vegetarian or vegan for a week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! yeah, 5 is not enough!
      You should definitely try to be vegetarian or vegan! It is definitely worth a try!

      Delete
  7. OMG! What an awesome surprise to find myself in here! :D Thank you SO much, Katrin!!! :D Yay! I love reading your blog and learning more about you; you're such an amazing person and I am SO lucky to have met you!

    Happy vegan day!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome, dear! Thanks for writiing a wonderful blog and being a fabulous friend! You are so sweet, Thank you! So glad we are friends!
      Love you!

      Delete
  8. Girl, you are the BEST! Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute blog :) It looks like you and I have the same almost the same situation, only reversed--I'm an American who moved to the Netherlands for love; not quite Germany, but neighbors at least, haha.
    I'm looking forward to following along with your blog, and I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award :) You can find out more about it here: CrochezJulie Liebster Blog Award & Nominees
    x Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! It is so cool that you moved to the Netherlands! How do you like it over there? I love The Netherlands!
      And thank you so much for nominating me! Aww! Such an honor! :))

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much Katrin! I love the blogger community because I feel like we are all one big friend group since we all read eachother's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love you too Katrin :)
    thank you so so so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey look at me, I made the cool list, woot! Thanks for linking up with us & sharing your favorite blogs. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of new blogs to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for the shout out!
    LOVE finding new blogs, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, thank you sweet Katrin! Muchas gracias & vielen dank :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for including me. I actually already follow a few of the same ladies, but I will check out the others when I have a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...