Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Confessions. Lush, rain worms and books.

Hallo meine Lieben,

it is time for confessions again. I hope you guys are all having a wonderful Sunday! I am linking up with fabulous Alxy from Every Day Is A New Adventure.





Confession #1.

I got a new body lotion which smells like banana and vanilla and the smell is so incredible that I would love to smell my skin the whole time. The body lotion is called "Sympathy for the skin" and you can buy it at the Lush store. It is definitely worth every cent. 

Confession #2.

I would love to buy all vegan products at the Lush store. I am addicted. 

Confession #3.

Every time I see a rain   worm on the street I carry it to a safe place. All animals have a place in my heart even if some people can't understand that.

Confession #4.

My pile of books I want to read is getting bigger and bigger. I really need some more time. I even read when I dry my hair.

Confession #5.

I really want to brush up my French. I like that language a lot but I forgot so much I learned at school. It is a shame. 

Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends!

16 comments:

  1. #4 I have a bookcase full of things I haven't read yet. I somehow loss my reading love lately, and I want to get back to it!

    Definitely going to check out that lotion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lotion is so wonderful!

      I love reading and I hope you can get your reading love back!

      Delete
  2. I have more than a dozen books on my B&N wishlist that I've been meaning to get around to but it seems like something always comes up. Mostly blogging & crocheting, fun stuff haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are so many books I want to read! I wish I could just read ten hours every day. Would be awesome! I want to learn crocheting too!

      Delete
  3. I love the Lush products. I treat myself every once and awhile to something from there. I also rescuer the worms. I feel bad that everyone just steps on them.
    Cheers,
    Kayleigh http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the poor rain worms! I always stop to pick them up!
      Lush is definitely great to pamper and treat yourself every once in a while!

      Delete
  4. I did terrible in frensch...I also think I'm the only person on this earth that does not like the frensch language....I don't think it's romantic or anything like that...I always think it sounds far to weird ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, it can sound a little weird. I agree! :) I did not like it at school very much because the teacher was so stupid but I would love to learn some more now.

      Delete
  5. My list of books to read is never ending as well! I love to read so much. Right now I'm reading New York by Edward Rutherford and really enjoying it. Are you on goodreads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven´t read that yet but I will check it out! I am on goodreads but haven´t used it that much yet. How can I find you?

      Delete
  6. I just found this website, memrise.com, it's a fun, quick way to help your vocab and they have French!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! I will definitely check it out! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. Girl banana and vanilla is such a sweet sweet scent! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    xo,
    K
    lawsoflifeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a great combination! :) Thanks for visiting mine!

      Delete
  8. Ahhh I so need to get my "to-read" list a little bit shorter. I can't seem to make it shrink, though, because I'm always finding more that I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah...I know what you mean! I just got three new books!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...