I hope you are all enjoying your week. I can't help myself but I just feel like sleeping and relaxing today. Sad that's not possible. But yeah, sleeping is a great thing to do.
I am linking up with fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault for some random things I will share with you guys.
1. The third season of Walking Dead is pretty awesome. I am so excited to see the next episode. Why do I have to wait that long? Do you guys watch that show? Who is your favorite character?
2. Daryl is a real hero. Definitely my favorite character. Except of the fact that he shoots animals. But I guess there are different rules during a zombie apocalypse.
3. Norman Reedus definitely picks out great roles. I mean Daryl and Murphy MacManus. Good job!
4. This is awesome.
5. I bought some coconut rice drink today and I can't wait to try it. I am sure it tastes pretty great in my coffee.
6. I can't wait to read the new books by Arnaldur Indridason and Yrsa Sigurdardottir this month. They will get published in a couple of days.
7. I really like to listen to 'Funny Little Frog' by Belle and Sebastian. You must love that song.
8. David created the expression 'pulling a Katrin' which basically means 'doing something really stupid that would never happen to anybody else'. Nice.
9. Best hand cream EVER. The smell is incredible.
10. Who was your childhood hero? Mine were my parents of course but also this girl. She rocks.
Have a wonderful week, lovelies!