Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ten On Tuesday! Keep calm and call Daryl.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I hope you are all enjoying your week. I can't help myself but I just feel like sleeping and relaxing today. Sad that's not possible. But yeah, sleeping is a great thing to do. 

I am linking up with fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault for some random things I will share with you guys. 


1. The third season of Walking Dead is pretty awesome. I am so excited to see the next episode. Why do I have to wait that long? Do you guys watch that show? Who is your favorite character?

2. Daryl is a real hero. Definitely my favorite character. Except of the fact that he shoots animals. But I guess there are different rules during a zombie apocalypse.

3. Norman Reedus definitely picks out great roles. I mean Daryl and Murphy MacManus. Good job!

4. This is awesome.

                                                                                              source

5. I bought some coconut rice drink today and I can't wait to try it. I am sure it tastes pretty great in my coffee. 

6. I can't wait to read the new books by Arnaldur Indridason and Yrsa Sigurdardottir this month. They will get published in a couple of days.

7. I really like to listen to 'Funny Little Frog' by Belle and Sebastian. You must love that song.


8. David created the expression 'pulling a Katrin' which basically means 'doing something really stupid that would never happen to anybody else'. Nice.

9. Best hand cream EVER. The smell is incredible. 


                                                                                       source

10.  Who was your childhood hero? Mine were my parents of course but also this girl. She rocks. 

                                                                                         source

Have a wonderful week, lovelies!

20 comments:

  1. Pippy Longstocking!!

    I'm loving The Walking Dead so far this season, even though it's a lot different than the first two.

    Rick is my favorite. Even when he's all covered in blood and losing his mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is awesome!
      I am glad the third season is different from the second because that got a little annoying!
      Haha, yeah, I wonder how long Rick will stay like that!

      Delete
  2. This season of The Walking Dead is amazing! I love Daryl but I was surprised to find that I'm actually starting to like Carl. Never though that would happen but he's become quite the little badass this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I hated Carl so much and wanted him to die!

      Delete
  3. I think I need to start watching Walking Dead, almost done with Downton Abbey so maybe then. And I'll have to check out that hand cream bc I LOVE a good hand cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you have to check it out Alex! The second season wasn't that great but one and three are great!

      Delete
  4. I love Pippi Langstrumpf!! And Daryl really rocks! I watch every week and cannot wait to find out who was on that phone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pippi was and still is my hero! I love her quote "I haven't tried that before, so I am sure I am capable" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pippi! Omg my childhood hero was sailor moon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that I never watched that! :(

      Delete
  7. My childhood hero's were She-ra, Jasmine from Aladdin, and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

    I have not seen walking dead, but I will need to check it out because I have heard SO much about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I loved She-Ra too! :)

      You should really check it out, it is great!

      Delete
  8. Hi, Katrin! How have you been? I feel like I haven't been here in like forever! I haven't been in blogland for a few days.

    I LOVE B&S and naturally, "Funny Little Frog" :P. I dream of dancing with Stuart like they do in the video, hehe. Although I think my favorite B&S member is still Stevie. Jonathan David is probably my favorite video. There's a BritPop club in LA I've been wanting to go where they usually play B&S and other Britpop bands, we should definitely go together if you guys are ever in Cali! ;P

    And how, what girl in the last pic? I know I've seen her before but I don't know her name :/.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, sweet Katrin! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny little frog is such an awesome song! I love it for years and it always cheers me up. B&S are great! A Brit Pop club? Wow that sounds awesome! If I will ever have the chance to visit you, we have to go there okay?
      That is Pippi Longstockings! In German: Pippi Langstrumpf. She lives in a house with a horse and a monkey and her dad is a pirate!

      Delete
  9. 1/2/3. Yes! I'm loving where the Walking Dead is going. Some people are saying it's a little too gory but all I can say to that is, you havent seen nothin' yet. The season isn't even over yet, I'm sure there's room for more gore :)
    10. I used to be such a big fan of the pippy cartoons haha. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to have long red braids when I grew up. Not so sure I'd still say that.

    Thanks for linking up! I know I'm a week late on commenting, stupid life got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don´t think it is too gory! :) I can´t wait to see more Walking Dead! I like it a lot at the moment!
      I am not sure if I would want Pippi's hair but I do love everything else! Especially the way she eats spaghetti!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...