Hallo meine Lieben,
I am linking up with lovely Lin from Linny's Vault for some random things on Tuesday. I even have a topic for this week's post.
It is: Driving.
Why? I don't know. I just thought about driving today.
1. I try to avoid driving in the dark as much as I can because I can barely see. It is really bad and it is getting worse and worse.
2. Worst case: Driving at night when it rains. I am totally blind then.
3. I prefer to drive a car with a stick. It just feels weird not to have to use both hands and feet. But on the other hand...an automatic car can be pretty relaxing.
4. David should be a race car driver.
5. I yell at other drivers. A lot.
6. I totally cried when my first car broke down. I just loved that car. It broke my heart when I had to get a new one.
7. I already liked driving when I was a kid.
8. It would be cool to live in a place where I can just go everywhere by bike.
9. I had two car accidents in my life. It never was my fault. One time a guy damaged my car, stopped, saw me crying because of the shock and then asked me for directions and told me he was too late for an appointment.
10. I am not worried about my own driving skills but I always worry about other drivers.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful week! And please always drive safe!