I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
My friends Meg at You're Meaghan Me Crazy and Julie at CroChez Julie nominated me for the Liebster Award. Such an honor! Thank you soooo much, girls. It really means a lot to me. I am so overwhelmed that people actually want to read what I have to say. So thank you so much! You rock!
I got nominated before, you can read about it here so I won't pass it along again but I really want to answer these girls' questions.
Here are Meg's questions.
1. What blog(s) or blogger(s) inspire you?
All my lovely friends who make me laugh, travel so much, live in a strange country, do some awesome crafts, show me their great pictures and entertain me so much. You guys mean a lot to me! Thank you!
2. What's the oldest memory you can remember?
Uh, I have such a bad memory. But I remember playing board games and eating cookies with my grandma. She was such a wonderful person.
3. What is one of your fears and why?
Oh, I have a couple of fears. I am scared that something bad could happen to my loved ones. I guess everybody is scared of that. So except of that my biggest fear is deep water. And with "deep" I mean 2 meters. I have always been scared of water, I don't like swimming at all. I never do it. Last year I went rafting with David (not my idea) and I was scared to death. I even wrote my Dad and told him the night before that I might die the next day. It is terrible. I don't know why I have that fear, I never had a traumatic even or anything like that...
4. If you could have one wish right now what would it be?
To have more than just one. Stupid I know.
5. Do you have any (fur) babies and if so, lets see some pics!
The cats, Lumpi and Tiger.
The bunnies, Findus and Tiffie.
And my Dad's cat Jerry.
6. What's your favorite holiday?
7. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
There are so many in my life but David inspires me to do things I want to achieve, to be creative. He is great. My Mom is also a huge inspiration for me because she was such a wonderful person and I want to make her proud.
8. Coffee or tea?
Both. Coffee in the morning and tea in the evening.
9. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about fall?
I love the beautiful colors, lazy evenings on the couch, David's birthday and Halloween and I dislike that it is way too cold for me.
10. Who's the most famous person you ever met?
I am from Germany and there are not that many famous people there. Haha. I haven't even met a famous person in America. I have met Metty from the Lilalaunebär when I was a child. That was a great event for me!
11. What's your favorite movie?
Oh, there are many. I love horror movies and crime stories but I also love The Boondock Saints, Napoleon Dynamite, Dirty Dancing, Star Wars, The Lord Of The Rings, School of Rock, Wayne's World, Dodgeball, Before Sunrise, From Dusk Til Dawn, Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis, Shaun of the Dead, Love Actually....and everybody should watch Earthlings.
And here are Julie's questions.
1. What made you want to start blogging?
Hmm, I don't even know for sure. I loved to read blogs and thought about starting my own and at some point I just chose a design and started to write.
2. Do you like to read? If so, who is your favorite author and why? If you don’t like to read, why is that?
I love reading. I guess most of you know that by now. I love all kinds of books, especially Scandinavian and Icelandic crime novels. My favorite authors are Henning Mankell, Arnaldur Indridason, Ake Edwardson, Yrsa Sigurdardottir and Hakan Nesser because their books make me want t stay up the whole night.
3. What’s something you regret, and how would you change it if you could?
I try not to think about things like that.
4. What are you looking forward to the most during the month of November?
Two new books from my favorite authors. Haha.
5. What’s your sign, and do you believe in horoscopes?
Cancer. I don't believe in horoscopes that you can read in newspapers. That's just crap. But I would be interested in going to an astrologist and getting my own horoscope. Maybe that would make me believe.
6. What are your three most favorite things to do?
Spending time with David, spending time with the animals and reading.
7. What is your best childhood memory?
The pets I had as a child.
8. If you could have any super power, what would it be, and why? (yep. I totally just went for a classic.)
I would like to be invisible.
9. What’s your favorite Crayola crayon name?
I am German so I did not even know that these colors have names. I had some of them as a child though.
I googled it and my favorite is Unmellow Yellow. And Purple Mountain's Majesty.
10. If you could be extremely good at any one thing, what would it be?
Being able to rescue every animal on this planet.
11. What’s your life dream?
Rescuing every animal on this planet.
Thanks again, girls! You are so wonderful!
Have a great weekend and feel free to answer these questions too!