Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ten On Tuesday. Let me entertain you.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I hope your week is going great! Last week I talked about my favorite movies and because I am a little addicted to my TV I decided that I have to talk about my ten all time favorite shows this week. 

I am linking up with lovely Lin from Linny's Vault.


1. Emergency Room.

I have to admit that I cried when I watched the last episode of this show. It was my companion for 15 years and it still makes me sad that there will never be a new episode of my all time favorite show. I watched every episode several times, I cried, I laughed, I got excited. This show is absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend watching it. 

2. Friends. 

I once took a quiz and I think I am able to finish every quote of that show. I watched it so many times. Who is your favorite Friend? Mine is Chandler Bing. And Phoebe is wonderful too. They are all wonderful. Hach, I love them. 

                                                                                            source

3. The Big Bang Theory.

 I just love the characters. Sheldon always makes me laugh and the Soft Kitty Song is epic. I hope this show will never stop. I can't understand why David does not love it as much as I do. 

4. Black Books.

It is kind of sad that there aren't more episodes of that show. Bernard Black and Mannie are such genius characters and I would love to work in their book store too. 

5. Breaking Bad.

I have never seen anything like that before. The idea of that show is so brilliant and I can't wait to see more episodes. It makes me sad that the show will be over soon but I will definitely watch the seasons over and over again. I miss Mike. 

                                                                                               source

6. How I Met Your Mother.

Great story, great characters, great idea. I am glad they finally got rid of Victoria. She was so annoying. I hope I won't see her again. I think the last episodes of the show were not as great as the ones I saw before but I hope it will get better soon. 

7. Sex And The City.

Well I guess almost every girl loves that show. The characters are like your friends. I always watched that show with my best friends, we ordered pizza and ate lots of candy. 

8. Castle. 

I love crime shows. I love to see a dead body at the beginning of an episode and to follow Castle, Beckett, Esposito and Ryan solve the crime. It is so entertaining and awesome. Love it. The Mentalist is also one of my favorites. 

9. Six Feet Under. 

Fantastic show. The idea itself to create a show about a funeral home is totally brilliant and they absolutely got me with that. 

10. Freaks And Geeks. 

David and I discovered that show this year and we watched all the episodes in a couple of days. I don't understand why there aren't more. The cast is incredible and it is so much fun to watch.

                                                                                              source

Okay, I have to admit that there are a lot more but these 10 first came into my mind. 
What shows do you enjoy to watch? How many times did you watch your favorite shows?
Have a lovely Tuesday!

22 comments:

  1. I definitely need to do this list - so up my alley. Best friends episode ever is the one with the gameshow, i think it's official title is "The One With the Embryos" cracks me up.

    I have never seen ER, sad day.

    I finally started walking dead so we will see how I like it but after the first 2 episodes I'm unsure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, that is an awesome episode! I have watched it countless times!

      ER is awesome! I just realized that it is called ER in America and not Emergency Room!

      I hope you will start to like Walking Dead at some point!

      Delete
  2. I have watched most of them except Black Books which I have never heard of. Emergency Room is ER, I think that's the same show you're referring to with Anthony Edwards, right? all I can remember about that show is the episode where one of the new doctor played by Kellie Martin was killed by a mad patient. that was so sad. I cried buckets.

    hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered Black Books a couple of months ago and I was immediately in love.
      Yeah, I did not realize that the show is called ER in America. It is called Emergency Room in Germany. Weird.
      And yeah, I remember that episode. It was so sad!

      Delete
  3. My favorites that are not on your list are Dexter, American Horror Story, Grimm, Game of Thrones, Eureka, V and Once Upon a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Big Bang Theory! And I agree.... I don't understand why Pat doesn't like it as much as I do! It's so funny! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is totally funny and hilarious! People must love it!

      Delete
  5. Totally cried after the last episode of ER as well, loved that show from day 1! And How I met your mother - LOVE IT! Not a Friends fan, there I said it...never was...totally a Grey's addict though!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching Grey's Anatomy too! Never miss it!

      Delete
  6. Freaks and Geeks is my favorite show ever! Last year I got to go to a reunion in LA and almost the entire cast was there (including Seth Rogan and Jason Segel). It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome is that? I am a little jealous! :) Love that show!

      Delete
  7. I've heard a lot of good things about these shows. I need to check em out! Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaks and Geeks is THE BEST!!! Love love love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a major Friends addict. Loved the show & cried my little comedy show heart out when it ended.

    Castle is my new favorite. I'm really liking how they're not relying on Castle & Beckett's relationship to keep the show alive, it's more of a side thing. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I cried too! It was so sad!

      Castle is awesome! I started to watch it pretty late but i am so glad I did. And yeah, I really hope it stays that way!!!

      Delete
  10. OH MY GOODNESS DUDE!!!! Genius list!!! I have to say I see shows late because I refuse to pay for cable and get everything via Netflix via XBOX360 but man do I have myself a good list of shows as well:: Merlin, Archer, Home Movies, Bob's Burgers, Vampire Diaries and a few more and that is all current shows. But I mostly spend my time reading or watching documentaries.

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    PS: I will proudly say I got my entire family hooked on FRIENDS when I was in elementary school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is awesome! :)
      And I need to check out the shows you mentioned!

      Delete
  11. Oooh, Mike is gone??? I like him! I'm only about to finish Beaking Bad season 4, haha.

    And I've watched Friends over and over and over, too. Such a great show! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I spoiled it for you! :(( I am so sorry!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...