it's time for another Ten On Tuesday! Hope you are all enjoying your day! It is so rainy and grey and ugly here. Very depressing.
1. Joaquin Phoenix' reaction when they read his name as an Oscar nominee was pretty entertaining. Snacking and shaking your head at the same time? Not bad. I guess he was pissed because they did not allow to show his new animal rights campaign during the show. It was "too political". Plus he hates awards. I was surprised to even see him there.
2. He is one of my most favorite actors. I guess they will never stop nominating him because he is so freaking talented but I doubt that he will ever win. The Academy...
3. Anne Hathaway's Oscar dress looked like an apron.
4. It hurts a lot when you roll over your toes with a vacuum cleaner. American vacuum cleaner are much heavier than German ones.
5. I got totally excited in the grocery store yesterday because I unexpectedly found some vegan "chik'n" patties. They are vegan and without onions. That is all I am asking for. Can't wait to try them.
6. I am so happy that my fellow German (well okay, Austrian too) Christoph Waltz won the Oscar! I will never forget the first time I saw him on TV. I was ten and he played a creepy murder who collected dolls. I was so scared of him.
7. What is wrong with Illinois? They introduced a bill aimed at punishing those who report animal cruelty. What is wrong with people? You can read about it here.
8. I am currently addicted to Green Tea with dragonfruit, acai and melon.
9. I finally started to read the last book (so far) of the Carl Morck series by Jussi Adler Olsen and I am trying to read as slow as I can because I don't want it to be over.
10. I need my daily dose of cuteness overload.
Have a lovely Tuesday!