hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!
Some random thoughts.
1. Today I feel like spending the day on the couch with a good book and a cup of tea. I feel like doing this every day but today it is an extra strong feeling. I want to wear my Care Bear pants all day and be lazy.
2. I am in love with this dress from Vaute Couture. It has bears on it. As you may know, I love anything with an animal printed on it.
3. Today is the final game of the UEFA Champions League. That's a soccer (Fußball) tournament. And for the first time ever two German teams will play in this final game which makes my German Fußball heart a little proud.
4. Sparkling water is so much better than still water. That's a thing I don't get about America. You get still water everywhere but no sparkling water.
5. I finally bought the second Stieg Larsson book a couple of days before. So I will be busy reading the next couple of days.
Have a wonderful weekend!