I hope your week is going fine and is full of sunshine! It's time for another Ten On Tuesday. You can join the link up here.
1. Today is a very very very special day: It's Findus' 4th birthday! YAY! Happy happy birthday Findus! You make me so happy! I love you!
2. The first couple of months of Findus life has been pretty rough but I am endlessly thankful that he is a happy, healthy bunny now who loves to have fun with his buddy Tiffie and his cat friends.
3. Another mean English word I try to avoid as much as I can is "laugh". My friend Celeste reminded me of it. I can't help myself, I always think it sounds wrong when I say it although David tells me that I say it right.
4. I have learned so far that Germans sound angry, are pretty cold and not very romantic.
5. I am planning to eat a whole watermelon today.
6. Maybe I should make a watermelon sculpture first.
7. I would like to watch a really good comedy. Any suggestions? My favorites are Napoleon Dynamite, Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis, Nacho Libre, Shaun of the Dead, Love Actually, High Fidelity, Darjeeling Limited, Be kind rewind, The Royal Tenenbaums. I am not up to date with any new movies.
8. I finally started to work out. But instead of running I decided to go biking. I might start running too.
9. I fell in love with this nail polish color.
10. Findus is awesome. He is so awesome that I need to mention it again.
Have a very happy Tuesday!