how's your week going? I hope it is full of sunshine and happiness!
I am linking up with Lin, you can join the Ten On Tuesday fun here.
1. My latest food addiction is Kohlrabi Schnitzel. So yummy, vegan and easy to make. I want to eat them every day.
2. I was surprised to hear that you can use the word "Kohlrabi" in English too. You can also say "cabbage turnip" but I don't know if it is very common.
3. I rediscovered my love for "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I am watching season 2 right now. It is fun to see my favorite characters Spike, Oz and Giles again.
4. It is weird to see David Boreanaz as Angel after you've seen him as Agent Booth in Bones. I need to figure out if he is more of a vampire or FBI agent.
5. I love to eat potatoes (I am pretty sure every German does) but I hate peeling them. I should hire a potato peeler. I would probably eat potatoes every single day if I would not have to peel them.
6. I am refusing to drink out of jars. They are for marmalade.
7. This tote bag rocks.
8. I don't know if somebody told this kid to say these things or if he is just really smart...but that is pretty awesome.
9. All the time I have preferred wearing contact lenses but right now I am absolutely in love with glasses. I just think it is time for a new pair. I already found a really cute one I adore.
10. My mean word of the week is "miscellaneous" because I have no idea how to say it. I never use it. Never ever. I am glad you can easily replace it.
I hope you enjoy your week, lovelies!