happy Tuesday! You can link up on my friend Alyssa's blog here.
1. The Fussball match yesterday was more than nerve-wracking. I thought Germany would lose but thankfully they have the best goalkeeper and some good luck.
2. Have you seen my guest post on Sara's blog?
3. I like peanut butter fingers (I do use a spoon though. Boring, I know.). I have to think of Joey every time I eat peanut butter.
4. Have I ever mentioned that I am totally addicted to vegan dark chocolate peanut butter. That stuff is addictive. The thing is that I never really cared for peanut butter before I moved to America...but now I rarely bake without peanut butter. And I also use it for cooking. It's so versatile. I really love to eat.
5. I also never cared for marshmallows before I went vegan. But now I could eat them every single day. It's weird but I do like the vegan versions of things I never ate before in their "regular" version (tuna, shrimp, steak...).
6. Which is the best book you have read this year? I am working on my never-ending book wishlist and I really want it to be never-ending. I finally need to read the Simon Beckett crime novels. Don't know why I never checked them out before. Well, I do know. Lack of time I guess.
Pretty much. But you have to add animals.
7. I rescued a blind worm from a busy road today. You can see a picture of Ella (that's her name) on Instagram.
8. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a new cast member of Criminal Minds? Are you kidding me? I don't want that.
9. Is it weird that I don't want to eat crackers just because they are bunny shaped? I guess it is weird....I am sure they are delicious and they are definitely vegan...but still.
10. Saltwater fish drink water but freshwater fish don't.
Have a very happy week!