my lovely friend Irene from Away from Tenerife tagged me to share seven random facts about me. Irene just moved to Dublin, Ireland so you should not miss reading about her adventures.
1. I have 5 book shelves full of books plus countless boxes with books which I can't unpack right now. My dream is to have my own library.
2. When I was a kid I played in a boys' soccer team. I also looked pretty much like a boy.
3. I can't resist buying animal related stuff. Like these dachshund bookends...
4. I have a scar on my forehead - just like Harry Potter. Maybe not as impressive.
5. I took saxophone and bass guitar lessons when I was younger but I am the worst bass player ever.
6. I love to watch crime documentaries and cute animal videos.
7. I am so afraid of deep water that I never go swimming. Even a swimming pool scares me to death.
Have a happy weekend!