hope you are having a fantastic week. You can link up for Ten On Tuesday with my lovely friend Alyssa.
1. A vegan blueberry birthday-cheesecake. Not the prettiest cake ever but so delicious.
2. Thanks to the German Nationalmannschaft for winning the World Cup. It was pretty nerve-wracking but they definitely deserved to win.
3. Day 10 of the 30 day shred. Can't say I like Jillian Michaels very much. But I feel like it is working. At least I can feel muscles I have not felt before.
4. I love cows.
5. Books make such fantastic presents.
6. You can clearly see that Tiffie belongs to me. He does not like taking pictures either. Grumpy bunny.
7. I got five more crime novels and I am planning to get one or two more next week. I love to have lots of books to read.
8. Swiss vegan chocolate. One of the best I ever had. Almond and "pure". No GM technology, it's fair trade and made with rice milk.
9. In the German state I come from we call a person who has a sweet tooth a "Siessschniss".
10. Yeah. Why?
Have a very happy week!