I found this on my friend Martha's blog and I thought it would be fun to join. Hope you are all having a good week!
Would you rather.....
1. Be blind or be deaf.
Deaf. I need to be able to read books and see animals.
2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are.
Taller. I am 172 cm. Feet and inches confuse me because it is never really accurate. According to an online converter I am 5 feet and 7.71654 inches. Honestly, why do you use this in America? It is confusing and inaccurate. But anyway, I don't want to be shorter than that so I have to choose taller.
3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life.
Teenager. I liked being a teenager.
4. Have no hands or no legs.
No legs I guess...I like to draw and paint etc so I need my hands for that.
5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows.
Both eyebrows. I am sure I could find a way to correct that.
6. Eat a worm or a cockroach.
Neither. I do not eat any meat etc.
7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole.
I can't deal with being cold very well. But I don't like the heat either. I would love to see polar bears. But there are no penguins at the North Pole. And there is so much water and I am scared of water. But all the sand is boring. There are interesting animals in the Sahara though. Man, though decision...North Pole.
8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver.
Chef. I love cooking but it would be nice to have somebody to come up with new recipes for me. I do not need a personal driver. That would make me nervous.
9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout.
Whisper. I have a pretty loud voice but I don't want to shout all the time.
10. Can’t taste or can’t smell.
Oh neither please. I like both. Oh well, can't smell I guess. I love eating.
11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap.
I had to google what saran wrap is. Because I don't want to use sandpaper I choose saran wrap.
12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day.
Twitter. I rarely use it.
13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry.
I think it is important that people are able to read so I choose the screwed up text.
14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts. Well, comments are one of the most important things in a blogger's life. So no GIF's.
15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck.
Scratchy tag. I can live with that.
I would love to read your answers!
Have a great day!