hope you are all enjoying your week. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. On Sunday I rescued an orphaned baby bird. It was quite an adventure. I will tell you more about this in another post. I named him Sheldon.
That's me, giving him some water.
2. I finally got an ice cream maker today! Can't wait for my first homemade coconut milk ice cream! Have you ever made your own ice cream?
3. I will learn how to sew now. I wanted to do this forever and now it has to happen.
4. A baby armadillo. I am seriously in love. This video is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
5. I am also in love with goats. I seriously need to be able to run my own farm sanctuary. If you need to be cheered up then watch this video, especially see what happens after 50 seconds.
6. I love to get book recommendations and I seriously have the best friends! Thank you guys for always thinking of me. That means so much! You rule!
7. I like these comics. They are called Bizarro comics and the artist is called Dan Piraro. And here are 23 comics that every vegan can relate to.
8. I don't know how you feel, but I am kind of ready for fall. It's my favorite season after all.
9. I started to watch "Chicago Fire" and got totally obsessed despite the fact that I am terribly scared of all kinds of fires that are bigger than a candle light or a bonfire.
10. Only 6 more days left of my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I am glad when that's over. Believe me.
Hope you are having a fabulous week!