you can link up with my friend Alyssa for Ten On Tuesday here. Hope you are all having a fantastic week.
1. I started working out on a regular basis, at least for 30 days (You can read about it here) and one thing I realized is that cats love it when people work out. They even help you by jumping on your abs while training them. You can watch a compilation of people trying to do yoga while their pets are around on Cute Overload.
2. My hero Philip Wollen discusses if hunting is a sport or "ignoble atrocity". Wise words, I can tell you. Please watch it, it is only 1:49 minutes long. I guess you already know what my opinion is...
3. By the way, here is a list of animals who are almost extinct. Thanks, human kind.
4. 17 of 30 days done of the Jillian Michaels Shred. I have to say that I am glad when it is over. I guess I will start with level 3 tomorrow. I feel a lot fitter but I can't see that woman anymore.
5. Would you please sign this petition and help a polar bear to have a better life?
6. If you read my blog before that I am obsessed with anything crime related...books, movies, documentaries etc. You can find out how to commit the perfect crime here. It's a pretty interesting documentary.
7. Do you often cook with polenta? If so, do you have any good recipes to share? My mom often used polenta and I always loved it and so I bought some recently but I am not sure what to do with it except of roasting it in a pan. I really need to try out some new recipes. I am kind of sick of all the stuff I usually cook.
8. I am totally obsessed with bookends right now.
10. Do you remember my Jill Milan bag? I love this bag so much, I carry it around every single day. Seriously in love. You can find it here. All Jill Milan bags are made of vegan materials of course.
Have a wonderful rest of the week?