and happy Tuesday! You can link up for Ten On Tuesday with my friend Alyssa here!
1. I am having a really annoying headache for days and I don't know why. I am definitely drinking enough so that can't be the reason.
2. I feel bad for this little dude. He seems brave and determined though. And so adorable! Must love penguins. I am glad his mama comes over to check on him.
3. Bat cat.
4. Last weekend I was invited to a birthday party. I was the only vegan there so I offered to bring some vegan food which the host refused. More than once. So when I got there I was surprised to see that there were lots vegan options for me - I even got a "cheese" plate. I felt a little bad that they made such an effort for me but on the other hand it was really really nice and I felt so thankful. It must have been a lot of extra work. I usually bring something to eat when I am invited somewhere.
5. A goat who relaxes is a hammock - which she build all by herself!
6. My cats have mastered all of them.
7. I bought some chocolate cookie dough ice cream made of oats last week and my only complain is that there could be a lot more cookie dough for my taste. I love cookie dough. By the way, the best part of baking a cake is to eat the remaining dough out of the bowl.
8. I need a beanie for fall. Even tough I always feel like I look like an idiot wearing them. But I prefer having warm ears so I do not care that much. The best option would be to knit one myself but I still need to finish the scarf I started knitting last year. Fail.
9. Are there any new shows starting this fall which you are excited to check out? I don't know about new shows yet but I am definitely excited for more Chicago Fire.
10. Crazy cat lady.
Have a fantastic rest of the week! Thank you so much for reading!