hope you are all doing great and enjoying your week. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. I enjoy watching the SciShow which covers topics such as "How do animals re-grow limbs (and why can't we?)?", "How do we measure the distance of stars?", "What happens after you flush?", "Inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone", "The science of chocolate" and "What we do with dead bodies".
2. Roo'Bars taste pretty fantastic. That cola was good as well. 100% organic. Sometimes I really need my sugar.
3. Did you watch ER? If so, which ones was your favorite and least favorite character? I am totally in the mood to re-watch this show. The "problem" is that there are 15 seasons and I won't be able to watch those anytime soon.
4. Saw this on Instagram and it made me laugh.
5. I need to do some fall shopping. I need some new black booties, that's for sure. Also a beanie and a warm sweater would be nice.
6. That's me. Surrounded by books.
7. I discovered a fantastic company called "Animal Hearted" and I feel like I need one of their shirts. You need to show your support for great companies and a great cause. 25% of the proceeds will go directly to fund a no kill animal shelter.
(Not just the cat population...)
8. My current food addiction is anything sweet. It's pretty bad.
9. Last week was Jerry's 11th birthday! I love her!
10. Why do cats usually like the box better than the gift that was in the box?
Have a fantastic rest of the week! Thanks for reading!