happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going fine. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. A beautiful story of an activist saving a baby swan who got stuck in a fence and dealing with a confused mama swan. I am happy people like this exist.
2. All I can say here is "Aww"!
3. My bunnies surely love carrots. And apples, but only certain kinds. They are picky eaters.
4. I went to another flea market on Sunday and it was a bookish success. More about that later. Let's just say I bought enough books for one week.
5. I bought overknee socks yesterday and I cannot describe how happy they make me. I love having warm feet - and legs. I also bought some socks with dogs and tigers on them. Could not say no. Warm feet are important.
6. I need this pillow.
7. I am happy to have Chicago Fire back. Any shows you are excited about? Have you checked out any new shows yet?
8. So true.
9. I think I really need a new bookshelf. It is getting ridiculous. I don't know where to store my books anymore. They are everywhere.
10. 22 things that belong in every bookworm's dream home. My favorites are #2, #4, #14, #17, #18, #21 and I would add a fireplace, an old armchair and a globe bar.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!