Hallo meine Lieben,
hope your week is going well and not too stressful. I am surely enjoying the nice fall temperatures and the sunshine. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. 15 types of readers, as told by cats and dogs. I have been pretty much all of them at some point in my life - well, except of #15. But the cat is still adorable.
2. I would call my trip to the book flea market a success. I scored 19 new books. Cannot wait to read all of them. As you can see, Tiger is excited as well. 17 of the 19 books are crime novels by the way.
3. I will go to another flea market on Sunday (not just for books though) and I am hoping to find even more books.
4. I bought this licorice mint tea last week and I am loving it!
5. I will fast against slaughter on October 2 - in remembrance and solidarity with the tremendous suffering of farm animals. You can read more about it here. Want to join me?
6. A cat person's pantry. Looks familiar. I love Cat versus Human. It all reminds me of my life with cats.
7. 20 years of ER! Love that show. Time to re-watch it. Need to see some Rocket Romano.
8. I want to be Charlie. Sadly, there are still humans who do not act this way. Stop the seal slaughter!
9. A higher life form? Please watch this short video by Steve Cutts.
10. I want to make some rice paper rolls...any good recipes you can share with me?
Have a fantastic rest of the week! Thank you so much for reading!