how is your week going? Hope you're all doing fantastic. You can link up for Ten On Tuesday on my friend Alyssa's blog.
2. Alyssa posted this Peter Dinklage gif here and it always makes me laugh. And of course you must love him because he fights for animal rights.
3. 50 reasons to adopt a cat. There are definitely more than 50 reasons. But yeah, adopt a cat!
4. This warms my book lover's heart: There will be a new Indriðason novel in December and a new Sigurðardóttir novel by the end of September. But I am still trying to figure out how long I have to wait for the 6th Carl Mørck case.
5. I need this.
6. If you need a good laugh, click here.
7. The healing power of cat purrs. See 14 ways your cat improves your health here.
8. The cove runs red and it makes me sad and angry. Stupid humanity.
9. Tiffie is doing fine but he always freaks out when I try to apply the salve to his skin. Understandable. He's a brave little guy.
10. On Sunday I will go to a flea market just for books. I am beyond excited.
Have a fantastic week!