I want to share some random things with you today. If you want to join in, you can do it here.
I hope your week is going great so far!
1. I recently bought some kiwis which are hard like rocks. You can use them to get nails in your walls, I swear. I have never seen anything like that before. Usually I cut them in a half and then eat the halves out of the skin, with a spoon. Not possible here. They are definitely monster kiwis.
2. Happy World Book Day, everybody! I will celebrate by starting a new crime novel. I hope you can all find something great to read too.
3. I will finally go and see a hair stylist next week. It really is time. Well, more precisely, it would have been better to go months ago.
4. I would love to visit the Winchester Mystery House in Northern California. It is supposed to be one of the creepiest places ever. The owner built this house over the course of 38 years because a medium told her that she would die if she stops. It is haunted by all the ghosts of the people who got killed by Winchester rifles. Now the 1660-room house is a maze full of architectural oddities such as hidden rooms, mile-long hallways, secret passages, dead ends, doors opening to blank walls, staircases leading to the ceilings and so on. Sounds like the perfect place to me.
5. I like this one. Even when I don't really drink much coffee at the moment. Or wine.
6. I think "Bootsmann" is a great name for a dog. I would consider this as a name for my future dog. David isn't really amused. It's the name of the dog from the children's show "Ferien auf Saltkrokan" which I always watched as a kid.
7. I feel like doing a puzzle.
8. This news reporter is pretty awesome. Great job. But seriously, what is wrong with these girls? Bombs exploded and they have nothing better to do? Come on.
9. You can't have too many books.
10. My newest food addiction is soy yogurt mixed with vegan hazelnut spread and fruits in it. I eat that every night. So good. I also discovered that plain yogurt tastes awesome when you put some agave syrup in it.
Have a wonderful Tuesday, my lovelies!