time for Ten On Tuesday with fantastic Lin from Linny's Vault! Lin, thank you again for hosting the fantastic giveaway! You absolutely made my day when you told me that I won the CD! Can't wait to listen to it! Thank you so much!
And here we go.
(Oh, don't read #2,3 if you haven't watched the last episode of True Blood yet. And don't read #4 when you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet.)
1. I have a new furry friend with a funny habit. He likes to lick you. Usually he only licks my hand after I gave him some dry food. But yesterday he started to lick my nose and I am pretty sure my nose doesn't taste or smell like cat food.
2. Let's talk about True Blood. So the whole Authority is gone now but Bill is the new Lilith? Billith? That sucks. Why didn't Eric kill him? And Sookie wasn't a great help with her girly tears and stupid speech. I don't want more blood covered vampire gods. It's enough.
3. It really makes me sad that we never found out why Alcide dug the hole in front of his Dad's trailer. Probably for the remaining bones of the poor deer they roasted on the grill yesterday but couldn't eat because Alcide had to go and kill the current pack master to become the new pack master. Good job, Alcide! But you never had to take off your shirt! Not once!
4. "Shut the f... up and let me die in peace." That's probably one of the best quotes ever. Walt killed Mike and Mike was my favorite! Walt feels unappreciated by Mike and then decides to kill him. Boah. Makes me angry. Not that I was surprised but still....I like Mike!
5. I am watching season 6 of Sex And The City and can I please have the pink Oscar de la Renta dress Carrie gets from Aleksandr Petrovsky? It's so pretty.
6. We listened to the new Minus The Bear album yesterday and I definitely recommend it. It's great and I want to listen to it 12675564 times more. I can't describe it but their music is just perfect. And I really like the voice of the singer. And I like that they wear Adiletten when they give interviews. No socks though. That would be German.
7. I totally want to try to bake these vegan cinnamon rolls. I love cinnamon rolls. And I will definitely follow the instructions this time because I want them to taste delicious. I need to work on my baking skills. You can find the recipe here.
8. David is checking out different kinds of onions to find out which one is the best. I already know the answer: none of them. It's that easy.
9. I am a little addicted to "Paint it black" by The Rolling Stones currently. I heard it somewhere recently and can't get it out of my head. At least this is a good ear worm.
10. I am thinking about darker hair. Something like this. What do you think?
Have a lovely Tuesday!