I hope you are having a wonderful week! You should all visit Lin at Linny's Vault and join the fun and create your own Ten On Tuesday.
1. I am watching Sex And The City again and I am wondering who you like better - Aidan or Mr. Big? And who is your favorite SATC character?
2. I have to say that I have never heard anything more ridiculous than the whole Chick Fil A discussion. Let's just say I support free speech and gay marriage and I am against animal cruelty. Can you stop all the craziness now?
3. Can Bill be even more annoying? I hated that guy from the beginning. Eric should do us a favor and get rid of Bill. And oh no, Emma is in the hands of the crazy chancellor of the Authority, Russel Edgington! Does anybody else watch True Blood? David always makes fun about it but I really enjoy this show. It's entertaining and you don't have to think. Haha. The perfect show to relax.
4. Our neighbor Glenna brought us some fresh tomatoes from her own garden last night. Isn't that sweet? I made some delicious tomato salad.
5. Remember our front door? Still no update. It's the worst painting job ever. Or maybe it's art. I am not sure yet.
6. Ich wuensch mir ne kleine Miezekatze.
7. A couple of years ago I went to a bar with my friends and they had karaoke evening there. So we sang "My Sharona" by The Knack (by the way, the song is part of The Reality Bites Soundtrack, I love that movie). We completely forgot that a huge part of the song is just instrumental, no singing. We felt so stupid because we did not know what to do so we decided to make the best out of it and danced and played some nice air guitar. We got some free drinks for that performance.
8. By the way, "Evian is naive spelled backwards" was a quote from Reality Bites. Has anybody seen it? I have probably seen it 50 times.
9. I would love to learn how to play the drums. It's so damn cool.
10. When I was a kid I passed out in church because of all the incense. I just can't stand that smell. Never had to go to church again.
Have a lovely Tuesday!