Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Things. A fabulous guinea pig, a love seat and a candy bar smoothie.

Hallo meine Lieben,

happy rainy Friday! The weather is kind of crazy here in Ohio today. A mix of looots of rain and some sunshine. 
I want to share my Five Things with you. Make sure that you don't miss my friend Celeste's Five Things.


1. This picture.


I have seen this picture for the first time yesterday and trust me, I look at it pretty much every half an hour and it makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. I think this is hilarious. The facial expression of the guinea pig is priceless. 
It also reminds me of my beloved guinea pig Puschel who moved in with me when I was 7 years old. Love that girl. 

2. This smoothie.


A vegan candy bar smoothie. Sounds heavenly and I have to try it. 
What You Need:
1 frozen ripe banana 
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut 
2 to 3 tablespoons almond butter 
2 tablespoons flaxseeds 
2 tablespoons raw cocoa nibs 
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 
1 teaspoon vanilla 
Almond milk 


3. This dress.

source

I already posted this on Instagram because I need your help. What do you think about this dress? Yay or nay? And could I wear it to a wedding? I like the combination of pink and red but I am not sure about the cut and that blue bow. So what do you think?

4. This show. 


I am so excited to see more Breaking Bad on Sunday! I mean, we had to wait one whole year! So it's time! I need to get some chips and beer. I have to say that I am also a little sad because I know that there are only 8 episodes left and I am pretty sure that I will cry when it ends. I cried when ER ended.

5. This love seat.


Isn't it fantastic? I could imagine spending some hours with a good book and a nice cup of tea on it. 


I hope you will all have a wonderful weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Love love love that dress! I've never been bold enough to pull off red and pink together, but I love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress except for the big blue bow part. Otherwise it looks really similar to something I saw on Emma Stone once, and it was really cute on her, so I bet it would look really cute on you too!

    I want that loveseat now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am not so sure about the bow either. I don't know. I would like it better without the bow. But I think I still love it enough to order it. Thanks for your sweet words.

      And yeah, I want that love seat too!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the dress and you could definitely wear it to a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Breenah! I guess I will order it then!

      Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

      Delete
  4. I think you could pull off the dress.

    I have still never seen breaking bad, and I have heard so many people raving about it!! I am excited about the return of Elementry in September though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Celeste!

      I really need to check out Elementry! I wanted to do that for a while. And yeah, Breaking Bad is so good. I think you would like it too!

      Delete
  5. #1 - I like his downturn ears, it makes he look even more nonchalant

    #3 - I like that it goes from red to pink but I'm don't like the blue bow, I would replace it with a belt if possible

    #5 - love the color and it looks comfortable to sit in

    hope you have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 - It really does!

      #3 - That's how I feel about it too. I think I will order it and then see what I can do.

      #5 - It definitely does!

      Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

      Delete
  6. I cried when ER ended too. I still miss that show and wish it was still on the air. That's really the last show I religiously watched on TV. I love the dress and if you can remove the bow, go with black if you're not sure about the color. Black always works and it's much easier finding a black pair of shoes than blue. And yes, I think it's appropriate for a weedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it was so sad. I miss that show so much. At some point I need to watch all of the 15 seasons again. It is one of the best shows ever.
      Thanks for your advice! I think I will order it and then see what I can do. You are right about the blue shoes!

      Delete
  7. that smoothie looks amazing! i love this post..what a cute blog. can't wait to follow along!
    XO
    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted so good! And thank you so much for your kind words! Love your blog! And I will definitely follow along!

      Delete
  8. That guinea pig just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, love the guinea pig! We had one as kids, too (too bad it had to stay with my sis because apparently I am allergic to most cuddly hairy things except for dogs). And I love the sofa, just in a different color :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guinea pigs are so awesome! I love them! Sorry that you are allergic to them! Are you allergic to cats also? That is really sad!

      I am sure the sofa would look great in all kinds of colors!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...