Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My holy grail of moisturisers - MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturiser

Hallo meine Lieben,

today I want to tell you a little bit about one of my favorite skin care products ever. I have heard about MuLondon a couple of weeks ago and I immediately knew that I had to try these products. The wonderful Boris - who is the owner of MuLondon - kindly offered to send me my favorite product: the Organic White Chocolate Truffle Face Moisturiser. Thank you again, Boris!
When I first heard about the product I wasn't sure if I want to eat it or use it as my moisturiser. It just sounds so delicious.

I was excited like a little kid on Christmas Eve when my package from London arrived - I just couldn't wait to try it.




I opened the jar and I just couldn't believe the smell: it reminds me of something from my childhood. I can't exactly say what but it might be the hot chocolate my Mom always made for me. So the product already won me over because of the smell. I mean, it reminds me of my Mom so that's already enough to make me happy.



I really love everything about the product: the smell, the packaging, the texture, the ingredients, the way it makes my skin feel....
I am using this product for a while now and it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy...and then the smell! It quickly became my every day product. I am so in love!

Here are the ingredients:
Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract)*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Extract)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Extract)
*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients.




All products are natural and organic, vegan and cruelty-free, mild & concentrated and without preservatives. They are also registered by The Vegan Society, The Vegetarian Society and PETA.

I use it as my day and my night cream.
This is definitely not my last MuLondon product. I am planning on buying the Organic Rose Foaming Face Wash and the Organic Rose, Rosehip & Rosemary Face Moisturiser

I really can't recommend this product enough. 

I also recommend following MuLondon on Instagram because Boris shares the most wonderful pictures there! Boris, thanks again for sending me this wonderful product!

What do you think of the MuLondon products?  Do you want to try them?

24 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I guess In would eat it immediately. White chocolate just sounds too delicious to use it as a skin care product.
    But obviously, it just doesn't smell great it moisturizes your skin, as well!

    Now, I have kind of a feeling, that I need something like that, as well! :-D

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is pretty tempting! The smell is so delicious, you really want to eat it! It really is a great product and I recommend it, no matter if you want to eat it or use it as a cream!

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous!

    I use a line called 'Yes to Carrots' for my shampoo/conditioner/facewash/bodywash/day cream/night cream. Its really good, 99% organic, vegan friendly and smells good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds interesting too! I have to look out for that! Carrots are always good! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. Yum! This looks so wonderful. I may have to order some of this for my winter moisturizer--who doesn't love the smell of chocolate?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is really awesome. I definitely want to try out some more products! I am addicted now! The one with the roses sounds lovely too!

      Delete
  4. I love natural skin products!!! Thanks for sharing this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I love them too and this one definitely is my favorite!

      Delete
  5. ooo it sounds dreamy :) and so glad it's cruelty free.. I just love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. That is the most important thing for me. That product really is a winner!

      Delete
  6. I want to try it! Sounds... delicious? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using recommended products so thank you for sharing this. All the ingredients show this is clearly a good product. I'm off to find the website as I like the sound of the Rosehip moisturiser. I've been hearing a lot about the benefits of rosehip recently.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I love to get recommendations too! I think it is really important to buy products with good ingredients that are cruelty free and not just some crap. I love rosehip too so I definitely want to try the moisturiser!

      Delete
  8. I need to try this :D It sounds like something I'll love right away. Do you have an idea if I can get it here in Germany?
    Mmmmmh, anything chocolate and organic sounds wonderful to me :D

    Ich drücke Dich ganz fest liebe Katrin. Solche Posts find ich super, man bekommt viel zu wenig davon mit, was für natürliche Produkte es so gibt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it! I am sure you would love it too, Beate! I need to try some more MuLondon products. I only read fantastic things about them. I don't know if you can find the products in a store in Germany but the online store delivers to Germany so you can definitely try it! Hope you like it too!

      Freut mich dass Dir der Post gefällt. Ich finds auch immer gut, wenn mir was von anderen empfohlen wird!
      Ich drück Dich ganz dolle!

      Delete
  9. sounds good! it might be good to get it for the coming winter season, well, after autumn that is.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is definitely a great product for winter. it is very rich and creamy! so i will definitely use it all the time!

      have a lovely evening!

      Delete
  10. Ooh this sounds amazing, and such a great review! Sounds like a very good product for winter-chapped skin over here in Canada. You've got a great blog here.. happy to be a new follower!

    Jen
    www.drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like my review!
      And thanks for following! I will check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  11. Never heard of this brand, but you just sold it to me, sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. :) The stuff really is awesome! Love it so much!

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for your kind words, Katrin. I'm so pleased you're enjoying the moisturiser - Vielen Dank! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gern geschehen! Thanks so much! I really love it and I will definitely try some other products! :) You are doing such a great work!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...