Monday, June 4, 2012

My cats want to take over the world. My week. Pulp.

Hallo Ihr Lieben.

I hope you are having a wonderful start into the new week. I am a little tired because I stayed up late last night to watch Game of Thrones, Mad Men and Breaking Bad. It was definitely worth it. 
And next week, Season 5 of True Blood will start! I am really really excited for it! Yeah, I watch too much TV.

Okay, here is a little recap of what I have done last week.

|seen| Into the Abyss (a death row documentary), Breaking Bad (I need to catch up before the new season starts), Mad Men, Black Books (only one episode left! so sad!), Game of Thrones, The Innkeepers (so scary!). German shopping queen. 
|read| Die Tätowierung by Helene Tursten, university stuff
|listened to| Lots of German music: Tocotronic, Die Sterne, Beatsteaks
|done| went to my nephew's Big Brother party, translations...I just realized that my week was very uneventful...Hmm. 
|eaten| Veggie-Burger and fries, salad, lots of tofu, tofu sausages, Bretzeln, popsicles, broccoli, chick peas.
|drunk| Dr. Pepper, coffee, ice tea and a beer. Yes, only one. 
|thought| I would love to have a dog someday. And a donkey.
|annoyed| My stupid neighbor. 
|enjoyed| Having beautiful lilies in my garden. 
|bought| Tofu sausages, tofu burger, tofu. Lots of tofu. 
|astonished| I will never get sick of eating carrots. 
|clicked| blogs for sure, Goodreads, online dictionaries.


How was your week?

Did you know that my cats are not just supercute but also spies from another planet? 





Lumpi came from his home planet to spy on us. I am the only one who is allowed to know about his secret mission. So psssst. He needs to find out all the secrets about us human beings. 




Tiger has secret superpowers and wants to take over the world. I support him because I am sure that an animal controlled world would be much much better. 




Lumpi operates from his hiding-place to support Tiger. They are the perfect team and I am sure that they will succeed together. 




Their secret weapon is that they are disguised as normal cats.  They look completely innocent. Nobody can ever stop them.


Here is my song of the day...Pulp is an English alternative rock band and this is my favorite song. "Common people". The video is also pretty cool.


I am not very creative today, excuse me. I just feel like today is not my day.
But I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

18 comments:

  1. You are not kidding about your cats! Holy shizzle.

    I can't bring myself to eat veggie burgers, or tofu. I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I am not kidding. Secret mission cats.

      Yeah, I know that not everybody likes tofu. I guess you need to find the right things...David is a huge meat-eater but even he likes some of my veggie stuff. :)

      Delete
  2. We're gonna watch GoT in a few minutes and are super excited for True Blood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you liked it! Glad you like True blood too!

      Delete
  3. Ok I'm in LOVE with cats! Love your blog! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Katrin! How are you? The kitty pics are hilarious, hahaha! And I LOVE Pulp, Common People is probably my favorite song by them. I'm still bummed to have missed their concert when they came here :(. They played in Coachella, which was ridiculously expensive, but then I found out (too late, though) that they had added a date in SoCal, boooo!

    By the way, I sent you a little package in the mail today, so you should get it soon ;p. Would you please let me know when you do?

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miki!
      I am doing fine!I hope you too! Thanks! Yeah, the kitties are pretty funny guys! :) It is sooo cool that you like Pulp too! I am so sorry that you missed them live! I have never been to one of their concerts either.

      You are such a sweetheart! I am so excited and cant wait for your mail!!! I'll let you know as soon as I have it!

      Have a great week!! Katrin

      Delete
  5. I very much enjoyed your post! Can all future posts have so many cute kitty pictures ;

    Cheers,
    Miss Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Hehe, I will try to. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I can't wait for True Blood to start either! I loved the finale of Game of Thrones too-I wish the episoded were longer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it was so sad when it ended! It felt like it just started 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it! I knew cats were going to take over the world! I have told my friend that about this more than 50 times now they finally believe me! Serisuly I really believe in this!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...