I am linking up with lovely Lin from Linny's Vault!
1. I would love to live on a farm in Ireland with cows, sheep, horses, pigs, dogs, cats, bunnies, donkeys, chicken, goats and all kind of other animals. That would be so cool. Animals make me happy! The cow on the picture was so nice. She liked the grass I gave her and let me pet her. I named her Luise.
2. I miss my German "dm" Drogeriemarkt. I know, there are drugstores in America too but they are not like dm. They don't have Alverde and P2 and I don't spend hours there just to look around. I want to be able to buy the Alverde Nude & Flash Limited Edition. I know, this sounds totally stupid. I am aware of this.
3. I am totally embarrassed because it turned out that I am not a Fußball expert. I watch it since my early childhood. I love it. I get excited. But I am totally losing our Fußball bet. Before the Euro started David, my Dad and I guessed the results of the games. The only game I guessed right so far was the German game against Portugal. They won so I got 1 point for it. I did not even guess the right score because I thought it would end 2:1. You get 3 points for the right score. So now David has 6 points, my Dad 5 and I have 1. It's so embarrassing. I mean, David never cared about soccer before ans he is leading the game? It's just not fair if you ask me. But I am also sure that I will win the bet in the end.
4. A couple of nights ago I had a really weird dream. David and I lived in a farm house (yeah for that) and we had a strange neighbor. She looked like one of those African voodoo witches and she asked us for marmalade every day. I don't know why but she did that every day. One time we went home from grocery shopping and she had a party going one. We were in a hurry because a soccer game we wanted to watch just started and then every party guest game over to ask us for marmalade. They looked really scary and got angry when we said that we did not have more marmalade.
Do you have weird dreams too?
5. Today I joined Shane's Bloggers Coast to Coast. You just have to fill out a simple form and Shane adds your name to a virtual map. It makes it easy to find other bloggers from your area. What a great idea.
6. I would like to wear more dresses this summer. I have a couple of really cute dresses but most of the time I wear pants. I don't know why because I really like dresses. But I have so many pants and tops that I wear them every day instead of trying something new. Plus I don't like my legs that much.
7. By the way. I bought my wedding dress at modcloth.com. I guess most people go to one of these bridal stores but we just did not have time for that. I love my dress.
8. I love to bake and I should really bake a cake soon. Baking is a very relaxed thing for me. Although I always listen to loud music when I bake. I am not always successful, sometimes my cakes look really awful but they usually taste good. I am thinking about getting this book:
10. I am totally addicted to spicy pepper mustard at the moment. I eat it every day and combine it with almost everything. Except of my raspberry marmalade. But mustard with fries? So yummy!
Do you like mustard?
I hope you guys are all having a wonderful Tuesday!