Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chaos. Or: In my purse.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

I love to read posts like this on other blogs so I wanted to show you what's in my purse. Maybe you are a stalker like me and enjoy looking at other people's stuff.

Sorry for the quality of my pictures but I had to take them with my phone. 

So this is all the stuff I carry around in my purse.


1. My sunglasses.
My eyes are very sensitive so I always need sunglasses when there is any sign of sunshine. My eyes start to hurt a lot when I don't have my sunglasses. I had a hole in my left eye once so maybe it's because of that. On the other hand, my right eye hurts too so I don't know.

2. Antiseptic hand cleanser.
I need it. You never know where you go so it's always good to have it. I feel so much better when I know that it's there when I need it. This is from P2, from my favorite German drug store dm.

3. My passport.
I am a stranger in this country so I always carry around my passport. 

4. A pen.
I always have a pen in my purse because I need to write down stuff. Kind of sad that I forget my notebook most of the time. So yeah, it is not on the picture because it's on the couch table at the moment. If I don't have my notebook I write important things on receipts, business cards etc. I am oldschool, I need paper and a pen.

5. Little purse for stuff.
I have all the smaller stuff in that little purse. It's cute because it is pink with beige polka dots. I got it from my Dad. Yeah, my Dad knows me and gets stuff like that for me. He is the best Dad ever by the way.

6. Keys.
In America I only have 2 keys on my key chain. One for the car and one for the house. I have lots more in Germany, I don't know why. But anyways, I have a lot of other stuff on my key chain. That blue-white (not so white anymore) band you can see is from a Robbie Williams concert in 2003. I use it since then and I love it. My best friend Julia has the same. I got that teddy bear from my Dad because he knows that I love animals. I also got that silver kitten from my Dad, he bought it for me when we were in Amsterdam together. The turquoise heart is from David, I got it from  him when I visited for the first time. Together with a key to his house. How sweet! There is also a blue lion on it, I got it from Julia and she bought it in Venice. Plus there is a little light on it because I can never find the keyhole in the dark.

7. Concealer.
Always good to have it. This one is from e.l.f. cosmetics and the color is apricot beige. It smells good which is weird because usually concealer doesn't smell that much.

8. Lush Handy Gurugu
Funny name, great hand cream. My absolute favorite at the moment. It smells incredible and makes my hands so soft. With cashew butter, shea butter, rose water, almond oil, vanilla and lots of other great stuff. Vegan and cruelty free.

9. Wallet.
My wallet. I got it from my Dad. He found it in a store and thought I would like it. I do. Lots of space in there. 

10. Nail file.
My nail file has cats on it. Isn't it adorable? Hehe, yeah, I like cute things. I saw this one, it was cheap and I bought it. And yes, I buy things just because they are cute. I am a victim. 

11. Bracelet.
A wooden bracelet. I got this one from my Dad too. He bought it for me in Italy, at the Lake Garda. 

12. Nail polish.
My Beauty Without Cruelty nail polish. It is new and I love the color so much. Plus I love the fact that it's from BWC because it's a cool company. I also like the way the bottle looks. As you can see, I like everything about it.

13.Lip Balm
This one is from my favorite German drugstore, what a surprise. It is pretty old but it's still in my purse.

14. Nail file.
Yeah, another one. This one is a pocket file and I am pretty sure that I need both files. Yes, I am. 

15. Another bracelet.
I really don't know why I carry around all that stuff. I could just wear the bracelets from the beginning but I guess they are in my purse just for the case that I want to wear a bracelet at some point of the day. I don't know. And no, I don't always have bracelets in my purse. I have necklaces too,

16. Eye Freshness Gel.
This one is from Bärbel Drexel and I love to use it. It makes me feel good and I can't really say why. You use it around your eyes and it cools the skin. It's just nice to use it and it is also cruelty free.

And this is my purse.


It is pretty old, was really cheap and I still love it. One time the sales woman at Macy's told me that she loves my purse which was pretty funny because she sells all the 1000 Dollar purses and liked my 15 Euro purse. Ha.

Okay, please be honest, was that totally boring or kind of interesting? As I said, I like these kind of posts from time to time so how do you feel about it?

Have a wonderful day! Germany plays against the Netherlands tonight by the way.


26 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that post! I find such things so interesting, so please, gimme more! ;)
    And that nailpolish is wonderful, great colour! I have this hand cleanser, too, great thing.

    Ok, I need to get back to TV, let's see if we beat Oranje (of course we do haha). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate!
      I am really glad you like it! :) I wasn't sure about this post!
      The color is really pretty, I ordered it online and it looked way darker but now I like this color even more. :)
      Of course we will win! :))

      Delete
  2. Love these posts! So much fun! Mine's been a while, maybe I should do one again some time!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember yours, Chrissy! I am glad you liked mine as well! And yeah, you should do it again, can't wait to see it! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. i love these type of posts i'm such a stalker! I havent done one for ages, i might need to soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Claire! Can't wait to see yours! :)

      Delete
  4. Your purse and the polka dot bag your dad got you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, they're so much fun. Seeing all the things you carry have made me realize I need to toss some of this into my own purse. Like I'm definitely going to toss some hand cleaner & a nail file in my purse later because I'm always in need of them both.

    Elf concealer is the best, especially because it's so inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help, Lin! :) And yeah, I love e.l.f. products, they are really good.

      Delete
  6. Oh, my! I always carry sanitizer, too. And that nail file is heaven, haha! Your purse is, too! :P

    Happy midweek, sweet Katrin! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miki! :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  7. Haha, your purse is still cleaner then mine! Mine is like a first aid kit/beauty salon because I tend to shower at work more then at home (my gym is at work).

    Also congratulations to Germany for the football last night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste. It was a great game. I am sorry for the Netherlands though. I hope they will win their next game.

      I am sure your purse is a lot bigger. :) I can say that the bigger my purse the messier it is. :)

      Delete
  8. so fabulous! I always love these post. How am I only just now following you? Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. I'l love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) And thanks for following! I will hop over to your blog!

      Delete
  9. The items in our bags are almost exactly the same. My nail file is gettin very old...I need to pick up a new one, maybe one with cats on it haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can find one with dogs on it! :))

      Delete
  10. That's pretty close to what would be in my purse haha. I've seen other people post these fun posts, I do my purse lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally a purse that carries all the necessities ;)

    I love your kitty nail file...do you actually use it, or just admire it :o

    I´m not too big a fan of Lush products, I mostly find them very oily. But I really like the concept of the store. Hows the Lush Handy Gurugu, oily or does it soak in right away? The ingredients sound awesome!!!

    Cheers,
    Miss Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that I just admire the kitty nail file and use the other one. It's way too pretty to use it. Haha.

      I don't feel like this cream is oily. I think it soaks right in. I love the smell and it soaks right in. Maybe you can test it in a Lush store? They let me test it before and I really loved it.

      Delete
  12. You're so good for carrying around your passport all the time. I never do here, whoops. I don't trust myself with it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to always have it in my purse because I am always scared that they could deport me when I don't have it. Haha.

      Delete
  13. I love posts like these! Bag posts. Home tours. Love it! I adore your polka dot purse. And that's such a great bag if it can hold all of that and last you so long! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love posts like that too. Your home is so lovely, I love it when you share pictures! I got the polka dot purse from my dad, I have a small one for cosmetics and a bigger one for my kindle. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...