Tuesday! Yay! Time to link up with Lin from Linny's Vault. I love reading your posts, Lin! You always make me laugh so much and I am so glad I found your blog! Please never stop blogging, okay?
1. I am usually absolutely disorganized when I start cooking. I just mix the stuff I am in the mood for together and add tons of spices. I don't use recipes most of the times and my meals never taste the same. I like cooking that way because you always eat something new. It usually tastes good. But I have learned that baking without recipes is not the best idea. I made some muffins a while ago and mixed two recipes I found online. As the result I got some sticky muffins with a bitter taste.
2. I am a very rude driver. I hate all other drivers and let them know. Okay, they can't hear me most of the time but I can get very angry and loud when people don't drive the way I want them too. I can't help myself, I am an angry German (by the way, it seems like I really sound angry all the time. That's kind of sad.).
3. I feel sorry for all the plants at Walmart. We went there on Sunday because we want to grow some vegetables and I say these poor pepper plants. Do they never water them? Looks like it. I wish I could have bought all of them. But we rescued a huge bell pepper plant and named him (it's a guy) "Pepper". How creative. And we also got some regular pepper and basil.
4. Celeste is a wonderful girl and her blog is called The Punching Teacup. She lives in the Netherlands and her grandfather received an award from Queen Beatrix. How cool is that? And you should also check out Katha's blog Katha Strophe. She's fabulous and wrote a great post about getting older.
5. I would love to spend a night in a haunted castle in Scotland. I am not sure how I would react. I think I would try to stay calm at first but I get easily startled so I would probably scream when I hear a weird noise. But I am sure it would be a great adventure.
6. When I was a kid I always watched "Der kleine Vampir" (The little vampire) and read the book series. I loved it so much that I wanted to have a vampire as a friend too. I looked out of my window every night and hoped for a vampire to come and visit me. He/she did not show up (what a surprise) but I never stopped loving the show/books. A couple of years ago I got the show on DVD as a birthday present. Awesome.
7. I named one of my bunnies after a pink bird from the Sesame Street. I am not sure what that says about me. That character doesn't even exist in the American version. Only in the German Sesamstrasse. I was surprised that there are so many different characters. There is no Samson in the American Sesame Street. Unbelievable for a German!
The big brown bear is Samson.
8. I can't help myself but the German version of "Mahna Mahna" is sooooooo much cooler than the American one! David doesn't agree but I know that I am right.
10. Do you know "Die Sendung mit der Maus"? I guess you know it when you are German. It is a show for children but I still love to watch it. You can learn so much! Does anybody know the "Müllmänner Song"? Six bin men explain how the garbage collection works. That's how you learn stuff!! I can watch it over and over. Genius!
Have a wonderful Tuesday and link up with Lin!