I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! It's time to link up with wonderful Alyx! Her blog Every day is a new adventure is fantastic!
I have some confessions to make.
1. I almost got beaten up by a smelly kleptomaniac transvestite. I worked at H&M in Germany and he/she (he/she came as a woman most of the time but sometimes he was a male) came almost every day to steal jewelry. Everybody knew who she/he was so we always tried to kick him/her out as soon as we saw him/her. (I will just say "she" from now on.). Her name was "Frau Schwarz" by the way, that was how she called herself, I forgot her real name. One time I saw Frau Schwarz at the accessories department hiding jewelry under her shirt. So I went to her and told her that she should leave and not come back. She told me to leave her alone but I said that I can't do that. Somebody else called the police because she did not leave. She started to yell at me and came closer which was not very enjoyable because she was very smelly. She got louder and louder and tried to kick me but thankfully I was fast enough and she did not touch me. She tried it for a couple of minutes, my co-workers came to help but nobody wanted to touch her (she was famous for drug abuse so we did not know if she had needles in her pockets). A couple of minutes later the police arrived and they took care of her. It was a weird experience because I wasn't even scared, I just did not want her to touch me.
2. Working at H&M can be dangerous. One time I watched a girl who tried to steal something. She realized that I was looking at her and came over and and started to call me and my co-worker really really bad names. I guess it's better when I don't type them here. Anyway, she also told me that I should take care of my family and myself. That wasn't very nice but I did not think that she was serious. When I finished work that evening I had to walk to my car which was parked 5 minutes outside of the city center. My co-workers had to go to another direction so I was alone. I saw two guys sitting in a house entrance and when I passed them I saw that one of them got up and I heard the other one saying "Wait, not now". I did not know what to do so I took out my phone but wasn't sure if I should call the police or not. I pretended to make a phone call and thought that they would stop following me. They were still behind me but I saw an older man standing 100 meters away in front of a house waiting for somebody. I was happy that he was there, I hurried up and ran to that guy and pretended to know him and started to talk to him. That guy saved me because the two younger guys who followed me turned around and vanished.
After that incident I always carried pepper spray with me and my co-workers walked to my car with me. I am so thankful that they old guy was there.
3. I would love to know what my dreams mean. A couple of days ago I dreamed that I went shopping with my Mom. We stopped at a piercing studio but then decided not to get pierced. There was a cafe next to the piercing studio so we stopped there to had some coffee. They also sold blue cake for 14,50 euros a piece. There was a guy next to us who was a polo player and he told us that he likes our purses and asked us if we like his purse. Then he asked us where we come from and if you can buy shoes there. So we told him about our town (only 700 people live in that town and there is no store except of a bakery) and that there is a huge shoe sale once a year in our town center and every pair of shoes is only 29,95 euros. After that my alarm went off and I woke up.
I have no idea why I dream things like that. It just doesn't make any sense. My dreams never make any sense.
4. I would love to learn another language but I don't know where to start. I can speak a little French and a little little little Italian and I would love to perfect those languages. I learned Latin at school which is a dead language and I will never need it in my life. So I pretty much wasted my time learning a useless language. I would also to learn Dutch and Swedish and Spanish. Instead of just starting with one language I am sitting here making plans about how to learn all these languages at a time which doesn't make any sense.
5. I have a scar on my forehead which is a result of a collision with the door of a wardrobe. It happened when I was three years old and driving my tricycle in the house. I also have a scar on my finger. It happened when I got stuck in a fence. Very smart.
What are your confessions today? Have a lovely Sunday!