happy new year! Frohes neues Jahr! I hope all is well and you had a nice New Year's Eve and have no hangover now.
I am linking up with the loveley Lin from Linny's Vault and Amber from Glitter And Dirt for the first time of the new year. How exciting.
1. I won a Starbucks gift card! Thank you so much, Lin! You absolutely made my day! I rarely win anything so this was so cool!
2. This is my 211th post. Very exciting. I still haven't written the second part of my favorites of the year 2012 but I will do that at some point in January before it gets old. Also David wants to share some of his music wisdom with you guys.
3. I am pretty sure that porcupines are the cutest animals ever. See here. I hope he does not care about the stupid hat. If I ever live on a farm I will adopt a porcupine that needs a new home.
4. I feel like changing the design of my blog.
5. I still need to buy an organizer for 2013. I am always so chaotic and confused that I need something where I can write all my appointments etc. down. Or the year will be a huge mess.
6. Sometimes I just feel like hiding from the world and not talking at all.
7. I am finally caught up on The Mentalist and now I am sad that I have to wait until Sunday to see a new episode. I am in desperate need of some new episodes. I started to watch Bones a couple of days ago. I like it but not as much as I like The Mentalist or Castle. Tonight I finally want to watch some Criminal Minds.
8. I started to read a couple of new books. One of them is "The keeper of lost causes" by Jussi Adler Olsen. I wanted to read that forever and now I finally started and love it so far! I just need more time to read.
9. One of my goals for 2013 is to read more books than I read in 2012. That's not a motivation problem, just a time problem.
10. I want to wish you all a wonderful and happy 2013! I hope all your wishes will come true! Thanks for being there!
Have a great first day of the year!