I am linking up with the fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault and the wonderful Amber from Glitter And Dirt for some random Ten On Tuesday. Like I do every Tuesday.
So here we go.
1. The exciting news first: VEGAS, BABY! We will go on a trip to Las Vegas next month and I could not be more excited. I always wanted to see Vegas. We already ordered a travel guide but I need some recommendations from you. Have you been there? What do you like? What do we have to see or do?
2. I am listening to songs that I loved years and years ago and I fell in love with them all over again. This is one of them.
3. My hair is really annoying at the moment. I need a change. I am thinking about bangs but I am not sure. I'm really not a fan of my own hair.
4. This is pretty inspiring.
5. I got an app for my phone which tells me what shows are on TV tonight. I am not organized enough to remember that myself so this is really helpful.
6. I started to watch an episode of The Mentalist eight times now and still haven't finished it. I'd say it is a shame because I really really like that show and I won't give up on that episode. Someday I will be able to watch the whole thing.
7. Recently I have heard the German voice of Patrick Jane and it is terrible. I could never watch that show in German. Most shows are unbearable in German. The Big Bang Theory, Friends....bäh....
8. I hate to wake up ten minutes before my alarm goes off. I always think that it is in the middle of the night and that I can get much more sleep. It's a terrible feeling when you realize that you have to get up soon.
9. I have to say that I am totally riveted by the books by Jussi Adler Olsen. I love the way he writes and I love the characters. I am so glad I found another book series I love.
10. I will definitely gamble a bit when we are in Vegas. Black Jack, Poker, Roulette, one-armed bandit...Can't wait to have fun and lose some money!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!