how is your week going? Hope everything is wonderful!
I am linking up with lovely Lin from Linny's Vault and amazing Amber from Amber Nicole for some more randoms on Tuesday.
Again, I am really sorry that I don't find much time to blog at the moment. I hope you won't leave me and I can't wait to read your guys' blogs! You rock! Thanks for being there!
1. I will get some basic knitting lessons tomorrow. I hope this will help. I tried to figure it out on my own and with some videos (thank you, Nikkiana!) but I guess I am just not very talented and I need some lessons in person first. I really hope I can successfully knit scarf!
2. A friend knitted an iPhone case for me. So sweet. I can't believe she did that for me.
3. Do you watch Girls? That show rocks. I can't believe that I fell asleep when I watched the latest episode and missed the last 5 minutes. I need to watch that again. Do you have a favorite girl?
4. I finished the second book of the Carl Morck series by Jussi Adler-Olsen last weekend and I can't believe how this book made me feel. I was shocked, excited, sad, scared, angry, disgusted at the same time. Can't wait to start the third book.
5. I miss Breaking Bad and Walking Dead. I really do. Walking Dead will start again soon but I can't believe that I have to wait until July to see more Breaking Bad.
6. I really need a new haircut.
7. Friendship is something wonderful.
8. I think I am in love with this dress.
9. I can't tell you how excited I am about the trip to Vegas. There are so many things I want to do and see and I can't wait to gamble and lose some money. Plus it will be awesome to have some "us time" with David.
10. One of my most favorite bands Tocotronic released a new album on Friday and I can't believe I haven't listened to it yet.
Enjoy your day and talk to you soon! I am thinking of you guys!