Sunday, April 15, 2012

My first post!

Wow, this is exciting. I have read so many blogs over the past months and every single post made me smile so much. And now I am a part of this too. As I said, this is very exciting but also a little scary. All the blogs I read are so fabulous and I know that I have to work a lot on my blog....I am sure the first posts won't be perfect but give me a chance. I am sure I can do better. Haha.


First of all: SORRY! My English is far from perfect! But I am working on it! Thank you for being so understanding.


I have spent this Sunday at the flea market. It is one of my favorite things to do and I always find some great stuff. Today I have been able to find some vintage buttons, a colorful wooden box which I will probably use to store my jewelry, two books and a dog-shaped wooden cork screw. So things you definitely need in your daily life. But I guess a flea market is not about what you want, it is about what you love. All the things I got make me happy so I think that's the main thing.




Aren't these buttons lovely?


In the next posts you will read a lot about my latest fashion and beauty finds, you will see some pictures of my fur friends, I will tell you about the happiest day of my life, the day I have married my best friend David, the books I am reading at the moment, my favorite movies and music and lots more.


I apologize that this post isn't very exciting but I have to admit that I am very nervous. :)


Thank you for reading! Have a lovely day!
XOXO Katrin

4 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to read and see more about your life in the U.S.!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissy! And thank you for being my reader! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to have you on here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megan! And thank you for all your comments! It means a lot to me! <3

      Delete

Please leave a comment...