So here are some completely random facts about me.
- I hate onions. I can't stand the taste and it is a horrible feeling to bite in an onion. David loves onions by the way.
- I would love to be able to live on a farm with goats and donkeys and sheep and cows and pigs and chicken and and and.
- My dream house would also have a tower with my personal library in it.
- I love to buy nail polish and lipsticks. You can never have enough
(same with shoes).
- David is my rockstar. He writes the most amazing songs and plays the drums, bass and guitar. I am sure he can play every single instrument in the universe.
- I can only play saxophone and bass. But I am not very good. And that's putting it kindly.
- Every time I see an animal I say "Look! A cat", "Look! A rainworm", "Look! A bird" and so on. I am sure David loves it.
- I talk when I watch TV. A lot. Not annoying at all.
- My favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory. I also like How I Met Your Mother. And Parks And Reacreation. And True Blood. And Game Of Thrones. And Castle. And The Mentalist. And Das perfekte Dinner (a German cooking show). And Cougar Town. And Black Books. And Grey's Anatomy. And Emergency Room. And Der kleine Vampir. And Up All Night. I am sure this is boring for you. But I like TV shows.
- I have read the Adrian Mole books 20 times. They are hilarious.
- American beer is terrible. You just can't drink it. You know better as a German. Please try German beer. Or durch beer.
- I love to paint and to draw.
Please tell me some random facts about you!