Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite movie characters

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

I think you already know that I love making lists so today I decided to make one with my favorite movie characters. Some really touched my heart, some just make me laugh, some are my heroes. 

I want to start with these guys:

                                                  via Pinterest

 In case you have read my previous posts you know that "The Boondock Saints" is my all-time favorite movie. And the McManus brothers are just so damn cool. I can watch that movie all over again and every time I think "Hell yeah!". You just have to love them. I know, I know....they kill lots of people but they just want to get rid of all evil guys in Boston. They have a reason to be brutal. So, Connor and Murphy: you are my heroes. 

And how can you not like this guy?

                                                  via Pinterest

I am so in love with his grandmother's pet lama Tina. Napoleon is hilarious.  Just look at him! You must love all the characters in the movie. The way they act makes me laugh so much every time I watch it. Napoleon's brother Kip searches for his dream girl on the internet and wants to be a cage fighter. Their grandmother loves quad-biking. Their uncle is a former athlete who lives in a campervan and has a girlfriend named  LaFawnduh. Napoleon's friend Pedro is also a school outcast but wants to run for class president. All you can do is to take them into your heart and wish for a happy ending.

And Yoda.

Let's just make it short: He is the man.
(David does not agree with me on that.)


All the characters from Dodgeball make me laugh so hard but Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky freaks me out. She is the only "woman" in the team. Look at her. She is adorable.



George Clooney as Seth Gecko. So cool.
And George Clooney as Matt King in the Descendants. He touched my heart.
Two completely different characters but George Clooney is one of my favorite actors. He completely convinced me as Dr. Doug Ross in Emergency Room.

And you must love these guys:

Tucker and Dale. 

The guys from Nacho Libre.



Maybe my taste is weird. But what are your favorite movie characters? Who makes you laugh? Who makes you cry?


12 comments:

  1. I LOVE Boondock Saints! What a great movie.

    I was a little annoyed when they made the second movie, but one of the guys was different.

    I love any character that Vince Vaughn plays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched the second movie yet. I LOVE the first one and I have heard so many bad things about the second one so i never watched the second movie. Maybe I should but I don't want to be disappointed! :)

      Vince Vaughn is soo cool!

      Delete
  2. yayyy i love boondock saints! one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHHAHAHA WAYNE'S WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wayne's World, Wayne's World ... *g* ... und natürlich Meister Yoda :-)
    Weißt Du eigentlich schon, dass ich den Rang eines Jedi-Großmeisters http://www.vwdarkside.com/de/jedi/destinys-pd-91191 bekleide? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nee, das wusste ich noch nicht! Da muss ich gleich mal gucken, wie man ein Jedi-Großmeister wird!

      Delete
  5. ah, i love all these movies! boondock saints is great, and wayne's world...what a blast from the past! i haven't thought about this movie in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched it with David a while ago because he has never seen it before! Unbelievable! :)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha I love Nacho Libre!!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren!
      That movie always makes me laugh so much!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...