Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday confessions!











Today I want to link up with fabulous Alyx from Every day is a new adventure


1. It is hard for me to stop talking when I watch a movie or a show with David. I know that he doesn't like it but I just can't stop. I can't wait until the movie is over. I need to share my opinion. 

2. I think I have watched Pretty Woman at least 50 times. I was 10 when I watched it the first time. I did not understand that Julia Roberts is a prostitute in that movie. I just thought she is poor. 

3. My handwriting is a mess. One of my professors once told me that he wasn't able to read my paper and that it would be nice to improve my handwriting. 

4. I can watch the bloodiest horror movies. But I start to cry when I see a dog that needs to get an injection. 

5. I always fall asleep when I try to watch a show or a movie alone.   


I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. I love Pretty Women!! And yeah, I never got that she is a prostitue either! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband can't stand when I talk during movies. That's not nearly as bad as my mom, though...she'll actually pause the movie so she can make commentary on parts of it.
    And my hubs falls asleep sometimes when we watch movies TOGETHER...so, no worries, you've got him beat at least! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. at least I can stay up when we watch movies together...most of the times. :)
      But yeah, sometimes David has to pause the video because I want to say something so I am sure that's really annoying.

      Delete
  3. I'm TERRIBLE about falling asleep during movies, especially by myself. this is why I pretty much never watch tv or movies unless it's with someone else, and even then I often fall asleep...I don't know what it is, movies just make me sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me sleepy too. I don't know why. I try to watch something but I always fail!

      Delete
  4. I love Pretty woman TOO! its a classic! And I SOOOO understand the horror movie thing! I can watch some crazy ones.. and then all the sudden cry in a comedy or something LOL im weird lik that! Love ur confessions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) i am so glad i'm not the only one! thank you, Amy!

      Delete
  5. I always fall off to sleep when I watch movies - especially at the cinema, alone or not, I'll fall off to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny, Vanisha! :) It almost happened to me too. I watched the whole Lord of the Rings Trilogy in one night so I had to spend more than 10 hours at the cinema. I could barely stay awake.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...