Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet my furry friends....

Today I want you to meet my pets: The two cats Lumpi and Tiger. They are brothers and the cuddliest cats I have ever seen. I could tell you stories.....:) And the two bunnies Tiffie and Findus. I have kind of rescued all of them. My former landlord wanted to give the cats away to the shelter because he had 'no use' for them. So they moved in with me back in 2007. The bunnies were really really sick when I started to take care of them. They were only a couple of weeks old and both had a really bad infection. The vet said that she doesn't think they have a chance to survive but they are almost 3 years old and very happy bunnies now. 


So please have a look:
This is Tiger. He loves to cuddle, especially with the bunnies. Which is very surprising because I thought they would hate each other. He also loves to sleep on my stomach. For hours. 




This is Lumpi. He and Tiger are brothers. He loves to talk and behaves like a dog. He is very good at fetching. Believe it or not. 




Meet Tiffie. He is 3 weeks older than Findus and he needs to get his teeth cut every 6 weeks. Unfortunately he can't wear braces.




This is Findus. He loves to eat. A lot. 




Last but not least: This is Jerry, my Dad's cat. She loves to sleep. As you can see: She doesn't like photos. 






Do you have any pets?

11 comments:

  1. Mein Gott sind die süß *.*
    Liebe Grüße
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankeschön! :)) Freut mich!
    Lieber Gruß zurück!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folge dir :)
    Würde mich freuen wenn du mich auch verfolgst.
    Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Tag.
    Liebste Grüße :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie süß die alle sind :) Bei mir wohnt ein Roborowski-Zwerghamster "Mr. Rockefeller", den habe ich von der Hamsterhilfe NRW adoptiert ;)
    Der Name kam durch meinen New York-Besuch von letztem Jahr zustande... Wo wohnst du denn in Amerika?
    LG...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön! :) Hamster find ich ja auch ganz großartig! Mr. Rockefeller ist ein fabelhafter Name für einen Hamster! Find ich suuuuper! :)In New York war ich leider bis jetzt noch nicht, will aber natürlich unbedingt mal hin! Ich wohne in Ohio!

      Delete
  5. I love your pussy cats! We used to have a dear little cat called Pumpkin, who used to play Fetch, so I can believe your story about Lumpi. Now we have three cats, Pomme who is grey-and-white, and about 8 years old. We have the two Very Bad Kittens (not so Kitten now as they are both 3 tomorrow) called George and Millie. You can see more about them at my blog dormouse.wibsite.com (not my Fat Dormouse blog, which is more food based)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your cats are adorable! i just checked them out on your blog and I am your new follower now. I will also check out your food blog. :)

      Delete
  6. Aw! I was sure I had seen this post before but maybe I hadn't. What cuties! And good for you for rescuing them!! I hate it when people decide to just give away an animal because they're bored with them or whatever. It's shameful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Martha! I love them so many and I am so happy to live with these guys. :) They make me happy! And I agree, some people are just horrible!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...