how are you doing? I hope you are enjoying your week! Have you checked out our Three stories of going vegan on Celeste's blog yet?
I am linking up with Alyssa and you can do the same here.
1. You should all visit my friend Martha's blog Quick Cheap and Pretty because you can win a fantastic set of vegan make up brushes. Plus Martha is brilliant so you should visit her anyway.
2. I realized that I don't really need that much sugar in my diet when I tried cutting out refined sugar for five days. I can drink my tea without sugar and I don't need any processed food with sugar in it. I did need a piece of vegan chocolate cake on Sunday.
3. Pretty generous. It is good to hear some good things once in a while: Dutch and Swedish lotteries make the largest donation ever ($21+ million) to fight rhino poaching. You can read more about it here.
4. A couple of days ago I realized that I had only seen the first 15 minutes of Superbad which is why I decided that it was time to watch the full movie. And I have to say that I did not regret it. It seems like Daisy from Bones only accepts annoying roles. I was surprised to see her in that movie.
5. Last night in my dream a girl tried to kill me with a hammer while I was in the basement searching for something. She did not succeed.
6. I don't know much about the meaning of dreams but people always try to kill me in my dreams (they never succeed and I am not scared) and I am sure it reflects that I read a lot of crime novels and watch a lot of Criminal Minds.
7. I really like turtles a lot. They do make you happy.
8. I don't want to have a funeral when I die. I hate funerals which I why I don't want people to bother with mine.
9. My next baking experiment will be a vegan coconut cream pie. I found the recipe on the Post Punk Kitchen blog and because I love anything coconutty I have to give it a try.
10. I usually sleep with three blankets, fuzzy socks and a hot water bottle. I must have warm feet and it must be cozy otherwise I can't sleep.
Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading!