happy Tuesday! How are you doing? Hope you are having a sunny and fantastic week. You can join the Ten On Tuesday fun on lovely Alyssa's blog. She is a sweetheart!
Oh, and happy World Spay Day!
2. This story touched my heart. Xander is a rescued blind pug who became a certified rescue dog. He visits humans of all ages in hospitals and hospices, assists in community projects and helps raise awareness for the Hands and Words Are Not For Hurting Project. You can read more about it and watch a video about Xander here. I am in love.
4. This pony definitely has lots of fun playing with that ball. Love to see happy animals. Found on Cute Overload
5. I can't wait to check out the new show About a Boy. Loved the book. Movie was also good so I am having high expectations.
6. These are libraries. What a great idea. I don't know why I have never heard about this before. The cat seems to love it and I am sure people do so too.
7. I am a little proud: yesterday I kicked my weaker self's ass and went running. 39 minutes. Not too bad for the first time after months. I think it helped that I bought some new running pants last week. I mean, I basically had to wear them. And wearing them without actually running would be kind of stupid.
8. I feel like a Leberwurst (liver sausage) in those pants but I hope they don't look as bad as I think.
9. Last night I had another dream in which people tried to kill me. This time there was a group of guys who wanted to shoot me so I had to hide from them in an house. Then another group of people came who wanted to protect me. At some point I woke up and I could not find out who won which was kind of disappointing but I have to say that the dream itself was very exciting.
10. I don't like talking on the phone at all.
Have a happy Tuesday!