I am still sugar-less and still alive. Woohoo. Hope your week is going fine as well. You can read more about my sugar-less adventure here and here.
And you can link up with Alyssa on her blog. I am sorry for being one day late.
1. I need to find some running pants I like. Turns out: not that easy.
2. I guess you already know that I love the sidekick series. You have to check out the latest video of Suzanna and her dog Hans who is named after the Die Hard villain. Love it. And I can't even say how much I love the fact that Suzanna's and her fiance's other dog is called Guybrush.
3. You have to check out 9 magical pictures of animals in winter.
4. Speaking of animals: I am in love with quokkas. You can find more adorable pictures on Cute Overload.
5. I really don't want to tell you what I want to do to the guy who is responsible for the killing of the baby giraffe Marius in the Copenhagen Zoo. I am so sad and angry, I can't even tell you.
6. But I have to say that I feel the same way about the people who kill innocent cows, chicken, pigs, bunnies etc. every single day.
7. I am currently addicted to the smell of lavender. I don't know why I never realized before how good it smells.
8. Have you watched "Broad City" yet? It's about two girls in New York and it is hilarious. And disturbing. I really like that show but the one girl with the curly hair (I am bad with names) is probably the worst dog walker ever and that is why she annoyed me so much in the last episode. Which is why I hope that she will never get close to any animal again...and then I can go on watching the show.
9. Sugar-free update: I found some some soy yogurt without sugar today. I guess it is kind of sad and hilarious at the same time how I excited I got about sugar free yogurt in the middle of the health food store. But hey, you need to appreciate the small things in life.
10. I am so surprised by the fact that there are so many products out there that contain sugar. Which are not even sweet.
Hope you are having a fantastic week!