Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A quokka, a sugar-free yogurt and meet Hans. (Ten On Tuesday).

Hallo meine Lieben,

I am still sugar-less and still alive. Woohoo. Hope your week is going fine as well. You can read more about my sugar-less adventure here and here.

And you can link up with Alyssa on her blog. I am sorry for being one day late. 




1. I need to find some running pants I like. Turns out: not that easy. 

2. I guess you already know that I love the sidekick series. You have to check out the latest video of Suzanna and her dog Hans who is named after the Die Hard villain. Love it. And I can't even say how much I love the fact that Suzanna's and her fiance's other dog is called Guybrush. 





3. You have to check out 9 magical pictures of animals in winter.

4. Speaking of animals: I am in love with quokkas. You can find more adorable pictures on Cute Overload



5.  I really don't want to tell you what I want to do to the guy who is responsible for the killing of the baby giraffe Marius in the Copenhagen Zoo. I am so sad and angry, I can't even tell you.

6. But I have to say that I feel the same way about the people who kill innocent cows, chicken, pigs, bunnies etc. every single day. 

7. I am currently addicted to the smell of lavender. I don't know why I never realized before how good it smells. 

8. Have you watched "Broad City" yet? It's about two girls in New York and it is hilarious. And disturbing. I really like that show but the one girl with the curly hair (I am bad with names) is probably the worst dog walker ever and that is why she annoyed me so much in the last episode. Which is why I hope that she will never get close to any animal again...and then I can go on watching the show. 


9. Sugar-free update: I found some some soy yogurt without sugar today. I guess it is kind of sad and hilarious at the same time how I excited I got about sugar free yogurt in the middle of the health food store. But hey, you need to appreciate the small things in life. 

10. I am so surprised by the fact that there are so many products out there that contain sugar. Which are not even sweet. 


Hope you are having a fantastic week!




18 comments:

  1. 2. I love that name! Die Hard is one of my faves.
    3. Oh gorgeous. The white cat is my favorite. I mean, naturally.
    4. They just look perpetually happy!
    7. I put it on Chris' pillow every night to help him sleep.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool that you love Die Hard as well! And I am also happy that you like the sidekick series! I think it is a great idea!
      I am fascinated how happy quokkas look! :) They are adorable!
      I do the same with my pillow now too, it smells incredible!
      Thanks for hosting, Alyssa!

      Delete
  2. Those pictures of animals in the winter are SO GREAT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Abbey! I am glad you like them as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! Quokkas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Broad City, I'll have to check it out. my grandma loves everything lavender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like the show as well! I am with your grandma! :) I am really into lavender right now!

      Delete
  5. Ahhhhh, quokkas!!! I want to cuddle one! I love lavender. I make body oils and scrubs with it because I find it so relaxing after a long work day.

    I also do the happy dance at the grocery store when I find a product I can eat. Nothing wrong with that!! Glad you found some yogurt you can eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quokkas are so cute. They always look so happy!
      You make your own body oils and scrubs with lavender? That is awesome! I should give this a try as well! How do you know how to do that?

      Hehe, glad I am not the only one who does that! :)

      Delete
  6. I just learned that I really like the smell of lavender about a year ago.. so I know where you're coming from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so funny that I never realized that before. Glad I am not the only one!

      Delete
  7. Awe! Those photos of animals in winter are amazing! :p And I can't imagine cutting down on sugar for even a day or two :/. Stay strong! ;)

    Tight hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you love the pictures as well! I am sure you could do it too! It's easier than I thought! But I am also looking forward to something sweet on Saturday! :)

      Delete
  8. I love that there is a dog out there named after the Die Hard villain :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that quokka is so darn cute! I could look at that pic all day long - it makes me smile :)
    Looove the smell of lavender. Such a wonderful, calming scent.
    And I'm so happy you did find sugar free soy yogurt! Yay!! I know that feeling, it happens to me, too, that I find something new at the store that I can eat and then I almost do a happy dance right there ;)
    Ich drück Dich soooooo feste liebste Katrin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quokka really is cute. They make you so happy!
      I never realized that the scent of lavender is so calming. I love it so much!
      I am so glad I am not the only one who gets overly excited at the store. Haha.
      Hope you are having a great week!
      Ich drueck Dich gaaanz dolle!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...