how is your week going? Hope you are all doing great. I am sorry for my lack of posts lately...I can't even tell you how much it sucks that I don't find as much time for blogging as I want to right now...there are so many things I want to share with you. So please bear with me.
You can link up with Alyssa for Ten On Tuesday here.
1. My favorite fish is the puffer fish.
2. But honestly, I like all animals. And I am that kind of person who needs to stop when she sees an animal, says "Aww" and wants to pet the animal. NO matter if it is a cat, a cow, a rain worm or a snail.
3. One time I started feeding birds in a park and a pigeon flew by, landed on my knee and let me feed her. That was a fantastic experience.
4. When the half time show of the Super Bowl started, I realized that I had absolutely no idea how Bruno Mars looks like.
5. My favorite English words are "indeed" and "rubbish" (I guess because this one reminds me of Blur).
6. I will go to my hair stylist on Friday and I am thinking about cutting it off quite a bit. I am just not made for long hair.
7. I always read more than just one book at the same time. Currently it's 4.
8. Wise words by a fantastic man.
9. Please don't buy products from L'Oreal, Maybelline, Cover Girl or other companies that test on animals. There are so many vegan and cruelty-free products and we can only make a difference when consumers stop to buy from companies which test on animals. Every consumer counts. You can find a list with cruelty free and vegan make up products on Logical Harmony (which is a fantastic blog by the way.).
10. You can find a list of companies that do test on animals here. I know that there are many companies to avoid but trust me, it is possible and not that complicated. And it makes you feel so much better. Don't buy Proctor & Gamble or Johnson & Johnson products. They are the worst. You can find a cruelty free shopping guide at leapingbunny.org. Thanks for your support.
Have a fantastic week!