I am too late again! I am so sorry. As usual I really want to be part of something and I am a little too late. Don't be mad at me. Please. Maybe you still want to read it.
By the way, people always say that Germans are always in time. So I guess I am the exception here. But yeah, I swear I am only late with my blogs posts. I am always in time when I have an appointment etc. I remember that my Grandma was always more than just in time. When I told her that I would pick her up at 2 pm she was always ready at noon. Really. I mean, she was completely dressed, with her coat and everything and waited in the hallway. And that wasn't a one time thing. That happened every time. True story.
Anyways, I am excited to link up with Lauren at The little things we do.
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is helping animals in need. Please, animals don't have a voice, they can't tell us how much the suffer. They need us to help them. There is so much we can do. One important thing is: Please don't shop, adopt! There are so many fabulous animals in the shelters and they would all love to have a lovely home! So please have a heart!
2. Every day should be good cause to celebrate . Life is so short and can be so cruel.
3. The most fun I ever had was all the trips I did with David. Our road trip to Colorado (even though I was sick), our trip to the Netherlands...
4. True friends are the ones who are always there for you even when you haven't talked for a while. The ones who help you without asking for something in return, the ones who just listen when you need them.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is to see my bunnies yawning. It is just so funny. And David, my friends and family of course.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is being outside in the nature with an ice-cold beer, David and my friends and a grill. Schwenken (that's Saarländisch and means grilling there. Saarland is the German state I come from.)
7. My favorite celebratory food is an ice cold beer. In German way say "Sieben Bier, ein Schmier". Means: Seven beers is one sandwich. So yeah, a cold German beer is a good way to celebrate.
Wow, I talk a lot about beer. Is being German a good enough excuse?
Have a lovely weekend!