Hallo Ihr Lieben,
okay, I have seen this list so many times now and I am sure everybody is really sick of it by now so that means it is time to make mine. Haha. But yeah, I could not resist. I love making lists (okay I did not make this) so it was a lot of fun to work on this one.
4. Visited Hawaii - no, not yet but I would like to.
5. Watched a meteor shower - sounds interesting.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - I always give money to homeless people with dogs but I have never given more than I own. I guess I am a bad person.
7. Been to Disneyland - I have been to Europapark in Germany. That's almost the same.
8. Climbed a mountain - I have been on a mountain but I did not climb it. Damn.
9. Held a praying mantis - No, actually I have never seen one in reality. How sad.
10. Sang a solo - trust me. Nobody wants to hear that. I sing in the car when I am alone or when I play Singstar Take That with my friends. That's enough.
11. Bungee jumped - No, thank you. Maybe I would try skydiving but I am not really interested in Bungee Jumping.
15. Adopted a child - Do animals count? I adopted my bunnies and cats.
20. Slept on an overnight train - No, but I am sure it would be better than sleeping in a plane.
22. Hitch hiked - No, my parents told me not to. But one time my Mom and me stopped for a hitch hiker because we thought we know him. We were wrong but we still gave him a ride.
26. Gone skinny dipping - No, I don't like cold water.
27. Run a Marathon - Would be interesting.
31. Hit a home run - Baseball? Don't even understand the rules.
32. Been on a cruise - No, but I like to watch Das Traumschiff.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - Hopefully I can see it someday.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - I would like to see the place my Grandma grew up. She is from Czech Republic.
35. Seen an Amish community - I see Amish people at the grocery store all the time but I have never seen where they live.
36. Taught yourself a new language - I don't know. I mean, I have learned some at school but I have also taught myself a lot. So I don't know.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - No, come on. Haha. I need more.
39. Gone rock climbing - I would like to.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - No, but it would be great. I also want to see the geysers in Iceland.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Hmm, not in a restaurant but I bought food for a homeless person. Does that count?
44. Visited Africa - Someday...
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Surprisingly not.
48. Gone deep sea fishing - No and I never will.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - No, but I really want to travel to Rome.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - I have been to Paris a couple of time but I have never been on the Eiffel Tower.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - I am scared of deep water.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - No, there aren't that many in Germany.
55. Been in a movie - No, but my stuffed animal was in the newspaper once.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - I would like to.
57. Started a business - Maybe someday. Would be cool.
59. Visited Russia - Not yet.
60. Served at a soup kitchen - No. I am a bad person.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - No Girl Scouts in Germany.
62. Gone whale watching - I have watched Whale Wars.
65. Gone sky diving - I probably would.
67. Bounced a check - I have never used a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter - Not but I would like to.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - Not yet.
71. Eaten Caviar - NO. And I never will.
72. Pieced a quilt - No, but sounds interesting.
73. Stood in Times Square - Hopefully will someday.
74. Toured the Everglades - No, but I have seen lots of places in Europe. :)
75. Been fired from a job - Haha. No.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - Not yet.
77. Broken a bone - I always had some stupid injuries as a child but I never had a broken bone. Toi toi toi.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - Would like to.
80. Published a book - That would be a dream!
81. Visited the Vatican - Someday.
82. Bought a brand new car - No, just used cars.
83. Walked in Jerusalem - Not yet.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve - Haha. No.
86. Visited the White House - No, but I visited the German Bundestag.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - NO! Never ever.
90. Sat on a jury - not yet.
93. Got a tattoo - No, maybe someday.
94. Had a baby - No.
95. Seen the Alamo in person - No.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - No, deep water!
37 out of 99. That's not too bad. And I mean, there are things on this list that I will NEVER ever do. I would never kill an animal. That's for sure. But there are lots of places in this world that I want to travel to so we will see how many things I have done of this list in a couple of years.
My song of the day:
Belle & Sebastian, "Funny little frog"
Have a lovely Wednesday!