Hallo Ihr Lieben,
it seems like I am always one day too late when I want to link up. Please forgive me! Today I am linking up with Linny at Linny's fault. On a Wednesday instead of a Tuesday.
1. One of my favorite shows to watch is Black Books. I recently discovered this show although it is already a couple of years old. You should definitely check it out because it is hilarious. I love that they drink wine all day long, how Bernard hates everybody and Manny is one of the funniest guys ever. I want his pink slippers.
2. I am excited to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. I mean, a plane crash. Come on. I wonder who will die. I hope it is not Lexie. I just watched the first 7 and a half minutes. The first thing Christina says after a plane crash is "I lost my shoe.". Makes sense.
3. I would like to drink a cherry Dr. Pepper.
4. I hope somebody will kill King Joffrey in his sleep. I wish Tyrion Lannister will do it. Does anybody else watch Game of Thrones? Does anybody else have problems remembering all the names of the characters?
5. I think this is a good mantra. I'd prefer the George Clooney Batman because he appeals to be very competent.
6. Come on, Germany...don't hand over Captain Watson to Costa Rica! You can't be serious about that!
7. Tomorrow is Father's Day in Germany! So I hope all fathers will have a wonderful day, especially mine! He is the greatest Dad ever! I love you, Papa!
8. The goat on the picture is so adorable. She wanted to cuddle all the time. Maybe she only wanted food but she was still very nice.
9. I only use yellow highlighters, I don't like the pink or green ones.
10. I would love to drink a nice German beer right now. That would be even better than the cherry Dr. Pepper. It is only noon here but still a good time for a beer. When you are German you are always allowed to drink a good beer. Bitburger would be nice.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!